The Miyagi-verse (Karate Kid/Cobra Kai) Timeline

UPDATE AS OF 9/15/2022:

A few tweaks and dates added for Seasons 4 and 5. Nothing major. Hope all works out in your viewing!

Please let me know if there are any errors or discrepancies!

Last edited:
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:25:53 - 0:26:00) (audio only)
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:08 - 0:26:18) (audio only)
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:25 - 0:26:37) (audio only)

August ???
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:25:50 - 0:26:04) (video only)

August ???
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:05 - 0:26:40) (video only)
I can't find the audio only timestamps for 25:50 - 25:51, 26:01 - 26:07, 26:19 - 26:24 and 26:38 - 26:40. Is there a reason?

I can't find the audio only timestamps for 25:50 - 25:51, 26:01 - 26:07, 26:19 - 26:24 and 26:38 - 26:40. Is there a reason?

There aren't any audio only timestamps for that because none of Johnny's voiceover is heard during those timestamps, just video.

This is fascinating and awesome. I am enamored by fictional dates, or dates of fictional events, and so this is like a gold mine. I'm working on trying to find a fictional event for every date on the calendar for every day of the year. I have about 250. I'd actually put August 14 for the date for the karate school riot from 2:10 because that was the first day of school in for LA Public Schools that year, but if the show actually has a date I'd rather go with that. I couldn't find one from 2:10 or 2:9 "Pulp" (since they are continuous). May I ask, if you can remember, where it is mentioned in one of those episodes what the date was? I admittedly do not scour them all that carefully. Again, love this project. Will use your work to help complete mine.

This is fascinating and awesome. I am enamored by fictional dates, or dates of fictional events, and so this is like a gold mine. I'm working on trying to find a fictional event for every date on the calendar for every day of the year. I have about 250. I'd actually put August 14 for the date for the karate school riot from 2:10 because that was the first day of school in for LA Public Schools that year, but if the show actually has a date I'd rather go with that. I couldn't find one from 2:10 or 2:9 "Pulp" (since they are continuous). May I ask, if you can remember, where it is mentioned in one of those episodes what the date was? I admittedly do not scour them all that carefully. Again, love this project. Will use your work to help complete mine.

I would have to go back and see what date that was. I thought it was mentioned in the show but I could be wrong. I will let you know.

Your project sounds interesting!

The largest project I have is the CBS one in my signature. It's a timeline that spans like three decades and all the shows are linked. It's enough to make you pull your hair out. :)

Latest posts

Back