The Mustard Appreciation Thread

Einterview.jpg

You know when I saw this picture, at first glance. It look like E's lips have been ripped apart, you know... like a Zombie.

It's Zombie E from the zombieverse he's come to spred his infection... Run for your lives!!!!

Catsup was so weak minded and feeble that Heinz changed it's name to Ketchup to boost it's self-esteem. Mustard has always been mustard because it's just so awesome. So awesome in fact that they employed it's cousins Dijon and honey mustard to the stables. They tried the same with ketchup, but no one.... I mean nobody wants purple ketchup.EVER!

Catsup was so weak minded and feeble that Heinz changed it's name to Ketchup to boost it's self-esteem. Mustard has always been mustard because it's just so awesome. So awesome in fact that they employed it's cousins Dijon and honey mustard to the stables. They tried the same with ketchup, but no one.... I mean nobody wants purple ketchup.EVER!

:rockon:

Furthermore, mustard is so awesome, that, taken in large doses, in gaseous form is fatal. Ketchup is so lame, the only way it could hurt anyone is if they choked on the french fries it covers.

No no no, you need to know your ketchup history. They changed the name to ketchup because they thought people would think they were eating "cat soup."

The creators of mustard, however, were lazy. They figured people would think that mustard sounded like "mouse turd," but they didn't bother to change it because in actuality one of the main ingredients of mustard is mouse turd!

No no no, you need to know your ketchup history. They changed the name to ketchup because they thought people would think they were eating "cat soup."

The creators of mustard, however, were lazy. They figured people would think that mustard sounded like "mouse turd," but they didn't bother to change it because in actuality one of the main ingredients of mustard is mouse turd!

it only sounds like mouse turd if you're french...which in the other thread, you said you were part french. And the french opinion (french onion?) and statements are invalid on this site.

Now I have a mental image of Rorschach explaining this in absolute seriousness, sticking the executives of condiment-producing companies into fridges, and eating various disgusting concoctions composed primarily of ketchup.

It can also be used to numb jellyfish stings.

and if iceman ever gets decapitated, havok can use his stream of justice to urinate on his head so he can regrow his body. Also, it the color of the sun and sun gives power to all. plus yellow heat is hotter than red heat so mustard wins again x3

I had a lot of mustard on the 4th or July.

Latest posts

Back