The Mystery Arc

The Captain said:
LOL......are you blind??? who was banned for what? me or my brother? we were both banned...i suggest you specify when you comment. Those things are for another thread if they were to every be brought up....the situation is over with..but thats not the problem...the problem is that rules are stated and overlooked when not followed....me commenting on how ironic and funny it is , is not the same as me speaking out on the matter(which is useless on a board that is owned by one of the posters) so now, what was it that you were saying??
Listen, that's over it. Stop bringing it up now, and just stick to the topic.

Regarding Geldoff. I don't want to see him in USM again. He's out of Peter's hands and the next time we see him should be with UXM or The Ultimates. Peter doesn't deal with the major going ons in the world like what Geldoff is considered to be.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Regarding Geldoff. I don't want to see him in USM again. He's out of Peter's hands and the next time we see him should be with UXM or The Ultimates. Peter doesn't deal with the major going ons in the world like what Geldoff is considered to be.
I agree, Geldoff was an accidental part of Spiderman's world. The source of this illegal mutation is domain of the Ultimates in particular, and Xavier poetically.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I'm guessing that the mystery Arc will be SHIELD vs. Peter...

That, or, if im right about the whole "Deadpool was the mercenary who took down the plane with Peter and Eddie's families in it" idea... Then peter will find that out in the two part arc. Possibly that it was SHIELD who took out his parents.... Then Peter goes nuts, tries to take down those resposible, and then Spiderman is suddenly wanted for arrest. Aunt May would find out, he wouldnt have a home, and the Ultimates would be scouring the streets for him....

Then we have the interesting situation of "what does Matt Murdock do when he catches Spider-Man before SHIELD". I'd bet he helps...

But this is all wishful thinking...

You never fail to impress... Didn't Deadpool have a 616 connection to Trask at one point?

SHIELD would really only be the villain in the perspective of Peter's which would probably be most accurate. The youth is against organization at the moment, he would be more inclined to think this way.

I'm sorry i didnt make it clearer...

I meant to refine my thought into: Peter finds out Trask hired Deadpool to take down his parents plane, through the process of the Deadpool arc. Then he attempts to take down all of the business men responsible... maybe he hospitalizes someone.

Then SHIELD gets involved. Remember? the -second- Peter crosses the line into terrorizing human beings, he is an Illegal genetic mutation, and he will be wanted by SHIELD for deactivation or extermination. Peter would have to lay low, and thats where I think Daredevil would come in. Peter would go to him for help, to hide him where SHIELD won't find him, and to develop a legal approach to his situation....

That'd be a Storyarc worth reading, i think. Better than what he's coming up with these days, anyways... (I sincerely hope that post- House of M stuff will have effort put back in it, and I mean not only USP, but Powers too... that went from good to "eh..." overnight.)

That was what I originally thought, but I doubt that the Warriors arc will end in time for the game's release... Let alone the Deadpool/Silver Sable deal. Sometimes I wish they would stop with all that silly stuff, and just get to the mystery arcs faster. ;) Goodness!

Latest posts

Back