The N-Zone

But I mean a complete makeover, an altered background and a different role would help with his corniness.

Yeah...maybe. From what I've seen of Ellis he might be able to pull it off.

Oh, yeah, for sure... I mean, he could take on that alien-esque role again, but there needs to be something done with him. SERIOUSLY.

Ellis could do it. Look what he did to Ultimate Falcon. Is he not great?

Guys, I'm getting flashbacks to those older, really crappy Fantastic Four issues from years ago... ;)

He is trying to say that you're mentioning characters that have collected quite a lot of dust because they weren't very popular, interesting characters... Think about it... Who would you say is a better villain Green Goblin or Annihulus? Reason being? You get the picture? :)

Yeah I got it. Sorry, its that somethings I get caught up, and just wanna see how they would be in the Ult. verse, thats all.

Sorry, its that somethings I get caught up, and just wanna see how they would be in the Ult. verse, thats all

No need to apologize - it's discussion and it's on topic. No problem at all. I was just saying that those characters bring back baaaaaaaaaad memories... :wink:

This is just my opinion of course, some people loved them.

The stories were terrible, and it made the characters terrible. Characters that were lame to begin with. The dialogue was even worse.

With old comics, they couldn't get across what they can now with colors, writing, and unique and original art. They had to explain what they wanted to do before they did it so that the reader wasn't confused. "I'll use my webbing to make sure the elevator doesn't fall down the shaft!" That kinda thing... It brought down the characters and stories a lot... But things have changed. So, possibly, Blastaar or Annihulus could work. Like I've said before, since there was no life forms, the alternative versions of the Four and Doctor Doom could all be waiting for them in the N-Zone. That would be pretty cool. We'd see Grimm with fire power, Johnny with Reed's stretching power, etc.

It's still pretty young... They'll have it on the issues for sure. I really wish they went with catchier names for these stories now.

Yeah - I wonder why they've changed the issue naming this way? They all used to have individual names, but now they're all named for the arc and part 1, 2, 3, etc.

Yeah, for Ult. Spidey, they did that until sometime before the Hollywood arc. For Ultimate X-Men, they stopped it at issue 14. Ultimates not sure (read that vol. of my friend) and Ult. FF, well they never started it like that.

Latest posts

Back