The New Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. (major spoilers)

Who's going to be the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

• Total voters
Re: The New Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well yeah, I mean I wasn't implying that Tony would be Iron Man, thus possibly being the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., I just hope that that isn't what they do with Peter.

I don't know, I think it'd be cool. puts Peter in the driver seat for once and he has a better chance of taking care of aunt may and mj.

I don't know, I think it'd be cool. puts Peter in the driver seat for once and he has a better chance of taking care of aunt may and mj.

Yeah he'd would be able to take care of them, but it just seems like the wrong course to take with Spider-Man. Just my opinion.

Its also not very likely that Peter will become Iron Man, now that Peter has gone against the law in ASM.

I think Hank Pym, even though he had ants eat out his wife, should be the new director. I mean he is barley anymore crazy then Fury.

this is your greatest post ever. gold star for you
:lol:

I don't Nick Fury back yet - he's better when he's hiding out, and commanding Winter Soldier. :)

What if Fury controls SHIELD by controlling its new director i.e. the Winter Soldier?

this is your greatest post ever. gold star for you

I didn't think so.

KIITCHE said:
What if Fury controls SHIELD by controlling its new director i.e. the Winter Soldier?
I doubt they're going to let one of the most unamerican weapons be in charge of SHIELD.

Gammaman this thread I believe is about the 616 universe and cival war stuff. Your suggestion that Ultimate Pym be put in charge wouldn't work. Just so you know.

truthfully, the part about him having ants eat out his wife is what got you the gold star.

Just thought I'd clear that up

I have a new theory:

KFury-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thread title modified in light of the new spoiler.

Latest posts

Back