Spider-Man The New Scorpion

Here's an idea, let's attach a giant phalus to her suit that squirts acid.

I really hope they're a bit more original than a direct take of the first Scorpion suit.

That's why I was thinking metamorphosis of some kind. Especially with what looks like the glowing fingers in that one shot. Give her some pincers, an organic (rather than techno) tail, and we'd be in business.

Goodwill said:
Speaking of which, they are taking my thing for the fan fics! I had "Next" first! ;)
Not really. They have all this stuff ready before, so...

Anyways, from the cover for the issue, she's just in a ninja-type costume. Maybe she gets named Scorpoin for a type of fighting or something? :?

Anyone know what style of fighting Trinity of the Matrix movies is proficient in? That's what they call that kick (Scorpion) where she bends at the waist and the leg snaps up and over her to nail the guy.

icemastertron said:
Not really. They have all this stuff ready before, so...

Anyways, from the cover for the issue, she's just in a ninja-type costume. Maybe she gets named Scorpoin for a type of fighting or something? :?

Ice, I was just trying to have some fun! ;)

Anyway, I thought that when I first saw the cover... I didn't see the tail, so I immediately had to come up with an explanation of my own.

Goodwill said:
Ice, I was just trying to have some fun! ;)

Anyway, I thought that when I first saw the cover... I didn't see the tail, so I immediately had to come up with an explanation of my own.
I know GW, just pulling your leg. I know what you meant.

I'm still guessing she gets the name Scorpion maybe by a fighting style of something. That suit she has looks like a ninja one, so that's a possibility.

Well, I think you may be right, but we'll have to see what's going on. I thought the solicitations said something about her being a ninja.

Yeah, I think that if she turned out to be, maybe, part real scorpion like that character, that would be tight... I think that it would be a very "Marvel" thing to do, too.

07-carmillablack.jpg
I'd hit it.

Latest posts

Back