The Next Dreamcasting - A Temporary Poll Thread to Be Deleted Later

What should Dreamcasting 27 be?

• Total voters
But here's my thing---you JUST did a Justice League cast in the latest round for DreamMovie. Why would you want a Justice League round a week after you just did a cast? All you'd be doing is just copying a pasting your cast choices into a new round.

Maybe if there was a JL round a few months down the line, I could see it. But doing a JL round when you just did a JL cast last week is kinda redundant.

True but a few of choices I would have to alter and only I did a justice league cast. That should have NO effect on if we do or don't do a dreamcast on it. After all each person does a diffrent movie as rule do we have to remember each choice before we can say we should round?

Plus people have requested just a Justice League idea for a while. But whatever. It's all good.

In the last round I was torn between The Legion of Doom and Kingdom Come. I would be very fine with a Kingdom Come round.

I'm just saying the Kingdom Come round would give people the JLA round that they want but it's such an awesome story that it would be great to cast for. Ba-Boom!

I'm just saying the Kingdom Come round would give people the JLA round that they want but it's such an awesome story that it would be great to cast for. Ba-Boom!

Yeah, but then we'll have to cast a bunch of old farts as the Justice League. Which is essentially the JSA - a bunch of old fart versions of the JLA.

Last edited:
DESOLATION.

JONES.

That is all.

Last edited:
Yeah, but then we'll have to cast a bunch of old farts as the Justice League. Which is essentially the JSA - a bunch of old fart versions of the JLA.

You obviously don't understand JSA or Kingdom Come.

You obviously don't understand JSA or Kingdom Come.

He's not wrong. You would need much older actors. While I love Kingdom come I think it's wrong for a dreamcast but yet I think it could be fun too

HOw ****ing hard is it to cast Clint Eastwood as an old Batman, seriously?

He wouldn't make a good Batman. I hate it when people say that. Clint Eastwood is too damn old, even for Kingdom Come Batman, he's too tall and skinny, and he's too well-known.

Last edited:
He wouldn't make a good Batman. I hate it when people say that. Clint Eastwood is too damn old, even for Kingdom Come Batman, and he's too well-known.

i don't think so. Clint Eastwood is hardly feeble and Batman uses a exoskeleton just to pick up some damn coffee. I think it fits and they both have extrememly white hair.

i don't think so. Clint Eastwood is hardly feeble and Batman uses a exoskeleton just to pick up some damn coffee. I think it fits and they both have extrememly white hair.

Hair shmair. It's called wigs, and hair dye. Clint Eastwood is wrinkly and feeble as hell. Harrison Ford is a better choice. I might have gone with someone like Robert Redford.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back