The Next Dreamcasting - A Temporary Poll Thread to Be Deleted Later

What should Dreamcasting 27 be?

• Total voters
Let's get on with this and have the new round already.
Right on, good sir.

Don't say I didn't warn you all.

The winning vote score of 7 belongs to "A lesser known superhero property? I can make it awesome in ways you wouldn't know."

New round up in a bit.

Once again,

DESOLATION.

JONES.​

Clint Eastwood is not KC's old Batman at all. Neither is Robert Redford, or *shudder* Harrison Ford.

Gregory Peck is KC's old Batman.... period.... and without him, a live-action movie of it would be pointless.

Clint Eastwood is just generic old gruff-voiced badass. KC Bruce Wayne is easily mistaken for that, but isn't at all.

While Gregory Peck would be perfect it seems to me that the whole him being dead thing might get in the way. With that in mind I will stick by Eastwood.

You know who would be good as Kingdom Come Batman?

DESOLATION.

JONES.

ah shutup with your whining.

El Ray is awesome, and SHOULD win.
I'm not talking about DreamMovie.

I've been loving DreamMovie, whether I win or not.

I just don't like all the superhero Dreamcasting stuff. Casting pretty super-people gets kind of boring after a while.

I just don't like all the superhero Dreamcasting stuff. Casting pretty super-people gets kind of boring after a while.
Those are the rounds I want to play.

Oh, and yes, I am setting up the round.

ah. in that case, good point good sir.

ironic- i, the "creator" of DreamMovie confused the distinctions between the different rounds. how sad.

You did.

I won't start it because I want to play it competitively.

I don't run rounds for anything I want to cast myself.
Blast! You win this time, Ourchair.

Latest posts

Back