The Nick Fury Traitor Manifesto (spoilers)

thetraitor6te.jpg

He really, really isn't.

As i see it, he is. When i saw it first time I was like "Oh **** the traitor is not black". But then I saw it again, and to my horrow i saw he was !

... but he's not. I'm Arabian, and I have darker skin than the traitor's. This guy isn't black.

The darkness of the skin is the same as Giant-Man's in the same panels, if you look. The difference is there is no sunlight from the window with the traitor, just like the rest of the kitchen. Compare the walls from the TV room to the kitchen, then the skin of Hank to the traitor. It's the same difference in colour. The bluish tint to everything is shadow - basic colour theory. Thus, the traitor has similar (if not the same) skin as Giant-Man.

Unless there is an enormous amount of heavy-duty lighting, or the colourist made a mistake, the traitor is not black.

It would have to be either Hawkeye, Black Widow, or both. Who, other than Fury, would be in Guantanamo Bay? Banner, and the Pyms were lab monkeys, Cap was on ice, Thor was still a nurse, Tony Stark was being Donald Trump with a Hugh Hefner complex, and the Maximoffs were still kids during the time of the Guantanamo Bay conflict. Anyone else care to debate this properly?

From out of nowhere, I have returned to add a few more bits of evidence to my theory that Nick Fury is the traitor.

The first is the interview with Jeph Loeb from the latest issue of Wizard. There is a sidebar in which Loeb gives his takes on the Ultimates and how he is going to approach them. It includes pretty much everyone except for Hawkeye, the twins, and Fury. Hawkeye and the twins have already been ruled out, so why isn't Fury given a little blurb? He's argueably one of the most important characters in the series, you would think that Loeb would have an opinion on him. But Fury is absent.

Secondly, to add to my original explanation that the traitor has to be able to make sense working with Pym, the traitor also has to respect Pym enough to even bother with him. Pym has become a nobody, worthless and forgotten by everyone except for Jan and the traitor. So who out of the various possibilities we have would respect Pym's work and intelligence enough to bother recruiting him? Cap obviously doesn't, Iron Man doesn't need him, only Fury has shown any interest or contact with Pym since he's been kicked off the team. Only Fury would know just how smart and useful Pym could be.

So that's just a few more bits of evidence for my theory. Thank you.

:shock:

Here's something to speculate: Loki specifically says that the traitor is working for a few friends of his. AND Millar did say that Red Skull would show up. Anyone else considering 'these few friends of his' are yet again the Ultimate Masters of Evil? Just a thought.

i think cap is "working for" them or as i like to call it being under the influence or hypnotized by ultron or someone and then it will be broken in the end and that is y cap will hate red skull so much for making him betray the country he loves.

Rogue Smurf said:
From out of nowhere, I have returned to add a few more bits of evidence to my theory that Nick Fury is the traitor.

The first is the interview with Jeph Loeb from the latest issue of Wizard. There is a sidebar in which Loeb gives his takes on the Ultimates and how he is going to approach them. It includes pretty much everyone except for Hawkeye, the twins, and Fury. Hawkeye and the twins have already been ruled out, so why isn't Fury given a little blurb? He's argueably one of the most important characters in the series, you would think that Loeb would have an opinion on him. But Fury is absent.

Secondly, to add to my original explanation that the traitor has to be able to make sense working with Pym, the traitor also has to respect Pym enough to even bother with him. Pym has become a nobody, worthless and forgotten by everyone except for Jan and the traitor. So who out of the various possibilities we have would respect Pym's work and intelligence enough to bother recruiting him? Cap obviously doesn't, Iron Man doesn't need him, only Fury has shown any interest or contact with Pym since he's been kicked off the team. Only Fury would know just how smart and useful Pym could be.

So that's just a few more bits of evidence for my theory. Thank you.

Whaaaa....... Loeb doesn't want to use Hawkeye? What!? I hate him already!

Hawkeye101 said:
Here's something to speculate: Loki specifically says that the traitor is working for a few friends of his. AND Millar did say that Red Skull would show up. Anyone else considering 'these few friends of his' are yet again the Ultimate Masters of Evil? Just a thought.
I've always felt that was the direction they were going in since the start of volume 2 anyway.

ourchair said:
I've always felt that was the direction they were going in since the start of volume 2 anyway.

Bu-Bu-Butt Hawkeye . . . Leob doesn't like him! What do I do? :cry:

I think the joke he made in the interview was that he's not going to bring back Hawkeye, like all of the Bendis hype about how he brought back Hawkeye in House of M.

But going with my Nick Fury theory, then Loki's comment of the traitor working for a few friends of his could mean that Loki's few friends are actually people in the American government. There's no denying that Loki's human counterpart is a major part of the European program and therefore also would have ties to the American government initiative. So it could be fair to say that Fury does work for some of Loki's friends.

The traitor's identity has to be so huge that it will forever change the face of the Ultimates book as well as the Ultimates universe. Loeb's volume isn't going to be about the various giant-men and it's not going to be about the political stuff that Millar writes. Something has to happen where the Ultimates become less to do with the government and a massive superhuman program. The only way they can do that is if the traitor is someone who is a part of that program. The traitor has to be someone who the Ultimates cannot do without, someone who when revealed to be sabotaging things actually has the power to sabotage things.

The annual already proved that they're trying to replace Cap, or are prepared to, so Cap as an individual is worthless. And the Ultimates as they are can easily exist without Stark. But if it's revealed that Fury is behind it all then everything will change.

Random thoughts-
Bucky was killed and eaten by skrulls in 1944..he should have been killed according to Kleiser in '44 ("That little team of hijackers you were leading were torn to shreds and our junior officers are already stealing their wedding rings). Cap didn't know that, and that's why he told the soldiers he hadn't lost a man in 3 years in '45 Iceland. Also look @ the **** eating grin on his face when Cap talks about how wierd the water tastes.

Betty Ross works for Loki. Her comments sent Banner over the deep end and got Pym beat up by Cap..also worked the media to know Hank did it quick. She's hard on the biggest makers of Superpeople..

Fury's a redskull makin' fool..look @ that Lieberman's head. Probably ignorant of skrull involvement.

Emil Brankin's creepy with a big smile telling Banner about all the dead and playing with HulkSkrull poo like playdough..he's a damned Naziskrull..maybe sabotaging SuperSoldier experiments makin little red skulls
Loki's friends are the skrulls..used Germanic people to try to conquer the world. They said they've been here for ages...old Loki buddies.

1. Bucky-genuine skrull since 1944
2. Betty-traitor for Loki.. messing with Pym and Banner
3. Emil Brankin-skrull spy..pissing in the coffee
4. Fury-pawn of MM's representation of George WB's evil empire

I usually am, but tell me why I'm wrong

Joel

I like the idea of Bucky being a Chitauri.

thanks Ice..i think there are still Skrulls about..all the time they spend in the sack and all..is there a thread here for this and do you have a link??

thanks

Joel

Rogue Smurf said:
I think the joke he made in the interview was that he's not going to bring back Hawkeye, like all of the Bendis hype about how he brought back Hawkeye in House of M.

*sniff* So he IS going to use Hawkeye?! :D

This is probaly been said, but if it is Nick fury it kinda affects ultimate spider-man with all the talk about peters powers "being taken away"
Cause Bendis kinda said that issue something to 100 would be like nick taking his powers away...........
I'm holding out for the next issue tho, at least the delays aren't as bad as ultimates 1, i got so frustarated going to the store....... and then finding out it wasn't in, and then next week and week after
Can anyone remeber what the longest wait between issues was, i thought bout 2 months?

Latest posts

Back