The offical Marvel graphic novel collection (uk only i think)

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy

Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Avengers, The Ultimates
and all of Marvel's greatest superheroes star in this ultimate collector's series of
graphic novels. Each book has been specially selected by experts
so you can immerse yourself in the world of Marvel.

plus :
Each book includes special content such as exclusive interviews with the authors and illustrators, character timelines, artist's gallery and sketches, fact files and further reading recommendations.

more info and to buy http://www.graphicnovelcollection.com/index.html

Looks great I'm tempted to get this at £10 a book and i think 2 a month = great

Last edited:
Wow, what a cool idea. Decent selections, too.

I would totally buy this if we had it here in the states.

I was buying the previous magazine with the Marvel figurines but it came out too frequently and was too expensive for me to keep up with.

Much like Captain Canuck, I have most of these already. It's a nice idea though.

that is pretty neat. I have enough of these that it wouldn't be worth buying this though.

I was buying the previous magazine with the Marvel figurines but it came out too frequently and was too expensive for me to keep up with.

Much like Captain Canuck, I have most of these already. It's a nice idea though.

I would sell my old ones and get these anyway.

Friday calls it being a format whore. Although maybe a true format whore would keep the old ones too.

I would sell my old ones and get these anyway.

Friday calls it being a format whore. Although maybe a true format whore would keep the old ones too.

...I ordered my third set of Sandman hardcovers today. They're annotated now!

But yeah, I'd totaly buy these. Any unlike the rest of you I don't already own most of them.

I saw the ad on tv, and I really liked the look of it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain I've read and probably already own most of the collection. Which is a shame, because if I didn't, I would think I'd snap these up.

Latest posts

Back