The Official Wizard World CHICAGO 2007 thread.

I am so there.

I hope.

I guess I need to go huh? If anyone needs me I'll be crashing on Kalicki's couch.

I've actually got a hotel reservation for a hotel connected by skyway to the convention center. I used to drive up there every day, but I thought I'd treat myself this year since I had some extra cash.

If you guys want to commit I'll try to upgrade the room.

I might go one of the days.

How long can you buy tickets online? I'm too lazy to look it up myself.

You going????

Cool....keep me posted. The wife is leaving for Australia next month for 3-6 months....so I'll be free!!!!

I'm really, really going to try. I missed Philly because I had no income for a whole month and couldn't spare the cash, but everything's pretty much straightened out now.

My wife would be coming with me...there's a possibility she wouldn't be and I'd bring my 4-year old son, but it's a pretty slim chance. I'm not coming by myself.

I've actually got a hotel reservation for a hotel connected by skyway to the convention center. I used to drive up there every day, but I thought I'd treat myself this year since I had some extra cash.

If you guys want to commit I'll try to upgrade the room.

As long as I get the job I'm applying for today I'm down. From what the guy I know who works there said I'm a sure thing.

I'm really, really going to try. I missed Philly because I had no income for a whole month and couldn't spare the cash, but everything's pretty much straightened out now.

My wife would be coming with me...there's a possibility she wouldn't be and I'd bring my 4-year old son, but it's a pretty slim chance. I'm not coming by myself.

E doesn't want to meet you guys alone

He's scared of you

E doesn't want to meet you guys alone

He's scared of you

More like we'll all be talking about going to the bar and trying to hook up with someone and he'll just be, "Sorry guys, I have to go back to my room with my sweet and loving wife. Have fun though."

Because he's a petty man.

More like we'll all be talking about going to the bar and trying to hook up with someone and he'll just be, "Sorry guys, I have to go back to my room with my sweet and loving wife. Have fun though."

Because he's a petty man.

I'll make sure to throw in a crack about going back to your X-Men comics too.

Dammit.

Okay, guys. The mission is off. I guess we'll have to find some other member to kidnap and make buttsecks with.
Always trying to rub it in our faces.
That's what she said.

Latest posts

Back