The Pixar Thread

It actually freaked me out because it was almost too real. It was like being in one of the Toy Story movies and watching all of the characters move.

Pixar did a better FANTASTIC FOUR than Marvel ever has in any way ever.

A Pixar POWER PACK is the greatest idea I've ever heard.

I AM FLIGHTY.

Excellent. I don't want Marvel messing up my Pixar, dagnabit!

I concur with this sentiment.

Maybe I'll feel differently after seeing some of the newer Marvel movies, assuming they are better than the pre-Iron Man crap they've made.

That is assuming, they would get non-Pixar writers to pen the scripts (which seems a more than likely situation).

But imagine if Pixar wrote and made the movies themselves. Then it's a different story (no pun intended).

If only....

tumblr_lmlcigy3kt1qa3umro1_500.jpg

It's the X-Babies!

By the way, did you know Pixar is making a Monsters, Inc prequel? I didn't. It's coming out in 2013 and it's called Monsters University
Yeah, the news has been around for a while.

And it was just said the other day that Pixar is working on a brand new movie now (as is not a sequel/pre-quel) and would be out sometime 2013/2014.

I can't wait for anything they put out. Particularly MONSTERS UNIVERSITY as the only good prequel I can think of is X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. It'd be nice to have two. But then, I can't think of a third movie in a series that's better than the first other than TOY STORY 3.

Only the Coen Brothers and Clint Eastwood have been capable of such an impressive, uninterrupted streak of quality.

Latest posts

Back