2. Ratatouille
3. The Incredibles
4. Toy Story 2
5. Finding Nemo
6. Monsters, Inc.
7. Cars
8. Toy Story
9. A Bugs Life

Upon further consideration I'm pushing The Incredibles above Ratatouille, and Finding Nemo above Toy Story 2.

1. Wall-E
2. The Incredibles
3. Ratatouille
4. Finding Nemo
5. Toy Story 2
6. Monsters, Inc.
7. Cars
8. Toy Story
9. A Bugs Life

I couldn't finish Cars, for the sole reason that Owen Wilson was so good at his role I couldn't stand it. :D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dEdVwg7to4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dEdVwg7to4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Lassater officially mentioned that Cars 2 has been bumped up to 2011, a year earlier than planned.

So here is the updated Pixar upcoming films:

Up in theatres May 29, 2009
Toy Story 3 in theatres June 18, 2010
Newt in theatres Summer 2011
The Bear and the Bow in theatres around December 25, 2011
Cars 2 in theatres 2011

That makes it 3 Pixar movies in 2011. Wow.

Last edited:
Looks speculatively good, mainly for Carl himself. I guess Pixar broke its golden trailer rule though - none of their past nine teasers have showed anything from the movie itself, only an original, seperate scene that captures the feel of the film and gives you a general idea of what the premise and main character(or two) is. Weird. I way prefer it that way, when it comes to ANY movie.

But, we still have no idea how they're going to do an entire movie based on what they did show, so, cool.

Last edited:
Go see "Bolt" in the Digital 3-D format. The 3-D trailer for "Up" is out-of-this-world awesome. Then pick up Entertainment Weekly Issue #1023 (or just click here!) to see what I -- yup, I -- had to say about it.

I've written so many items for them this year (three in print, plus three more for online), that all my friends have been like, "They should just hire you already!" :)

I guess Pixar broke its golden trailer rule though - none of their past nine teasers have showed anything from the movie itself, only an original, seperate scene that captures the feel of the film and gives you a general idea of what the premise and main character(or two) is. Weird. I way prefer it that way, when it comes to ANY movie.

Not true. They always do the teaser like that, but closer to the time it hits the screens they pump out a trailer that actually gives a sense of the movie.

I could find the Wall-E, Cars, and Ratatouille ones if you don't believe me...

Last edited:
Heh heh...

3398960470_05527c04b1_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back