The Red Hood Revealed

How did Jason Todd come back to life? Or didn't he die in the first place. I've read two Batman arcs recentlty with Jason Todd appearing, yet he's not alive. :shock:

We need an Ultimate Batman.

I think the next Batman's going to be ****, which is the obvious choice.

Or...

ProjectX2 said:
How did Jason Todd come back to life? Or didn't he die in the first place. I've read two Batman arcs recentlty with Jason Todd appearing, yet he's not alive. :shock:

Picks up from Hush's coatails, swopped places with Clayface. Apparently.

We need an Ultimate Batman.

Not really, no........One Year Later?

I think the next Batman's going to be ****, which is the obvious choice.

Thats the problem though, too obvious. And I can't see **** taking it up.

Meh. I shouldn't have stopped reading Batman. But War Games was boring.

Yeah, I picked up his arc before War Games. I think it was him.

It was when The Penguin turned Scarecrow into that monster. It was pretty good.

Twas. The Red Hood stuff is pretty good too, its just that up until #641 I didn't think it was as good as it could/should be. Great Joker scana though :D

Johnny Bravo said:
your mother swallows :wink:

Everyone on this site knows that first hand.

ZING!

ProjectX2 said:
Meh. I shouldn't have stopped reading Batman. But War Games was boring.
Not so much boring as it was very clunky in its execution. I don't think it should have been a big, intertitle crossover event. The only book that put out any good issues because of it was Robin. I dropped Batman at the time, and now I'm missing out on The Red Hood AND Lapham's Detective run. My comic life sucks.

Nurhachi said:

:lol: its not your fault.....

Not so much boring as it was very clunky in its execution. I don't think it should have been a big, intertitle crossover event. The only book that put out any good issues because of it was Robin. I dropped Batman at the time, and now I'm missing out on The Red Hood AND Lapham's Detective run. My comic life sucks.

Lapham's Detective stuff isn't great in all honesty. But get the Red Hood stuff, it's damn good.

Latest posts

Back