The Return of THUNDERCATS?

Sorry if old but

People have been saying this is a drawing of the new cartoon. Might be fake but could be real.

if it is I don't like it. Will still watch but it looks too different.

Not a bad design actually

That looks like anime, but in a good way. Keep in mind, I never saw the original Thundercats.

I like the more anime look in things e.g turtles. But this lion-o to me is too different and wrong.

If the two of them got in a fight looks like original would kick his ***. But iit's thundercats I'll watch it and just pray to god it's done well because then I will be able to enjoy it despite the new look

I like the more anime look in things e.g turtles. But this lion-o to me is too different and wrong.

If the two of them got in a fight looks like original would kick his ***. But iit's thundercats I'll watch it and just pray to god it's done well because then I will be able to enjoy it despite the new look

I was looking at the image on its own, but comparing it to the original, it's true that the new one looks like a skinny little kid and the other one looks like a more experienced, boxer-type fighter. I'd be more afraid of the first guy because he actually looks like he might beat the crap out of you, while the new guy looks like he'd be cracking jokes and getting in love triangles. This is just the impression I got from the pictures.

I was looking at the image on its own, but comparing it to the original, it's true that the new one looks like a skinny little kid and the other one looks like a more experienced, boxer-type fighter. I'd be more afraid of the first guy because he actually looks like he might beat the crap out of you, while the new guy looks like he'd be cracking jokes and getting in love triangles. This is just the impression I got from the pictures.

Exactly.

Old one looks like his title "Lord of the thundercats"

new one looks like a cheap wannabe version. The outfit is too wrong , No yellow claw , Plus he looks relaxed on the big sword which to means sword no longer grows that is a big no no.

That's a big leap in logic

not really.

originally it only grew for emergencies and then would shrink back. So he looks very relaxed meaning a) it no longer grows or b) they made him very cocky to the point he would relax in fights or an emergency

both of which are big no nos imo

not really.

originally it only grew for emergencies and then would shrink back. So he looks very relaxed meaning a) it no longer grows or b) they made him very cocky to the point he would relax in fights or an emergency

both of which are big no nos imo

It's a concept art, it's meant to show the look and ideas of the character which this does pretty well, Lion o is a young, ready to go prince who doesnt always grasp what his responsibilities are. He's usually the first one off to have some fun and get in trouble this image clearly shows that

Last edited:
It's a concept art, it's meant to show the look and ideas of the character which this does pretty well, Lion o is a young, ready to go prince who doesnt always grasp what his responsibilities are. He's usually the first one off to have some fun and get in trouble this image clearly shows that

Maybe. and I'll say ok till more is shown I'll let the sword thing go.

but the rest of what I said is still true but It's cool you like it. I personally do not. For me the change is not an ok change e.g optimus look in film. It seems like a really bad change like Bat-nipples

Plus he looks relaxed on the big sword which to means sword no longer grows that is a big no no.

originally it only grew for emergencies and then would shrink back. So he looks very relaxed meaning a) it no longer grows or b) they made him very cocky...

I'd like to point out the overly phallic nature of said "old-school" Lion-O sword.

Secondly, is there something to be said about Mole and his opposing the "No Growth Sword" idea?

;)

I will only approve if they use the horrible voices from the original show.

God, your avatar is freaking me out, Ourchair. Someone get that little girl some braces, dammit!

I'd like to point out the overly phallic nature of said "old-school" Lion-O sword.

Secondly, is there something to be said about Mole and his opposing the "No Growth Sword" idea?

;)

:lol: :lol: if your implying what I think your implying I hate you :lol:

Latest posts

Back