The Return of Ultimate Symbiotes

What will happen with Ben Rielly and the sample?

• Total voters
Carnage needs to be a sick serial killer. He needs Cletus. Until then, 616 Carnage will always be better

QUOTE=Nurhachi]I want Ultimate Cletus KAsady as Carnage :([/QUOTE]

that's the guy im waiting to pop up, i loved the crazy "guy" twisted, evil, twistedly KrAzy, watch he'll end up being a science geek at midtown instead :wink:

nigma said:
that's the guy im waiting to pop up, i loved the crazy "guy" twisted, evil, twistedly KrAzy, watch he'll end up being a science geek at midtown instead :wink:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. We need the twisted kasady! please....bendis.......please

You can have your crazy Kasady... The kid could be a Columbine-esque student. Although that idea would never take off, it would be sort of realistic, only it would be unrealistic to have someone as unfortunate as Spider-Man to run into something like that happening.

nigma said:
QUOTE=Nurhachi]I want Ultimate Cletus KAsady as Carnage :(

that's the guy im waiting to pop up, i loved the crazy "guy" twisted, evil, twistedly KrAzy, watch he'll end up being a science geek at midtown instead :wink:[/QUOTE]

If the Hobgoblin arc plays out with Harry being the Goblin. Don't you think an outcast from midtown getting the symbiote would be too similiar. Harry already would be playing the "Hey, I want powers too." Get's them and can't control them. That would be just like this loser getting the symbiote and losing control over it.

Well, isn't that vaguely explaining Venom, Ock, Green Goblin, and Lizard/Conners? It's not something that Bendis can avoid...

I'm absolutely right. :) I think one of the big things that Spider-Man is all about is what stuff like getting supernatural abilities does to someone...

I started the exact same thread at Ultimate-X. All they can talk about is the damn Scarlet Spider :arrgh: !!! I've noticed not one of you has made mention to this. Does anyone think the sample Ben uses will be used for grounds of Ultimate Scarlet Spider or do you think Ben Rielly's name is just a nod to the 616 story?

It is way too early for me to even try to vote on there....there has to be some side info that we dont know about the matter that has yet to be explained.....its obvious ben reily will come back and have some new modifications done to that sample.....but i that would be more hilarious than interesting if he is called the scarlet spider....

Didn't Bendis say that he hated ben reilly? If so, then it's probably just a nod. And lets face it, we have both the ben reilly character and carnage within carnage. He's carnage, and a clone.

I fully believe that Carnage survived, and it is possible that parker let him live if he did become even more human. I think if carnage does reappear it's gonna be as an evil twin kinda character, or a good twin kinda character. hell, I don't know where I'm going with that and I don't like evil twin storylines as is. But, if carnage returns, it will be as peter parker i reckon.

As for ben reilly's development, I think he's been used enough.

Goodwill said:
I'm absolutely right. :) I think one of the big things that Spider-Man is all about is what stuff like getting supernatural abilities does to someone...

agreed....but i think its getting vain to have everyone have similar backgrounds...it would stink to have everyones (major villains) origin tied to spider-man/peter parker

The reason that Venom hasn't been around I think is because he's trying to learn to control the symbiote. As for Carnage I hope Kasady becomes him or maybe Ben Reily will become Carnage.

It's hard to imagine that Ben would do anything that would lead him into getting powers himself or to repeat the tragedy what with Carnage. I don't know if this has been said but maybe he figures out that Peter is Spider-Man and, to counter that, he creates Scorpion with Peter's blood sample... It gets all science-y and I'm guessing that will lead to a kick-arse Scorpion. ;) Let's hope so anyway, that would be a good way of killing two birds with one stone.

Kasady will attempt to kill Ben (Because his cat-thief days are over, hinting to Cats and Kings arc) and he stumbles onto some chemical. The symbiote bonds to Kasady and he flees leaving Ben to die. Ben injects the last of the Parker blood into him hopeing for a reaction and heals fully. He even has some bizarre spider-related side-effects. Meanwhile Peter is having trouble with the recently returned Venom, who has complete control...

Well, as Peter has made obvious when in a situation with the Kingpin, I don't think he gets how the judicial system works, let alone organized crime. I think that's realistic for a kid his age because not everything on television is fact, which is something kids usually can't come to grips with (at first, anyway). I think Peter should mature a little more before we allow serial killers in the title because I don't think that it would capture the darkness or mood correctly if we've got a teen after him who is oblivious to what's actually going on. I don't know if any of you agree, but that's where it's at. ;)

Latest posts

Back