The Return of Ultimate Symbiotes

What will happen with Ben Rielly and the sample?

• Total voters
Goodwill said:
I can't speak for all of you, but I would like to think that Venom would return on his on before teaming up with Carnage. I think Venom's got more to him than any incarnation of Carnage ever will in this title and there are still a lot of questions concerning Venom's whereabouts and how he survived the suit. I wouldn't want to see the symbiotes together just yet.

True

Goodwill said:
I can't speak for all of you, but I would like to think that Venom would return on his on before teaming up with Carnage. I think Venom's got more to him than any incarnation of Carnage ever will in this title and there are still a lot of questions concerning Venom's whereabouts and how he survived the suit. I wouldn't want to see the symbiotes together just yet.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:shudders: I actually have people agreeing with me? I thought, since I thought Carnage was a pretty much obsolete character, a lot of you would jump on me. I mean, I don't see how you can argue against me on that topic, but I thought a lot of you would like to see him back. It was a good arc, that Carnage one, don't get me wrong, but his character can't last outside of it.

Carnage as Peter's father was a nice go once, but Bendis would need to come up with something better than that or, rather, different than that if Carnage is to come around again, which I don't think will be happening under his pen. It's way too risky to discount what a great arc it was by having Carnage show up again different and foolish.

ultimate scarlet spider?!

issue 100 is supposed to have ben reily coming back.....im sure carnage, or at least the sample of petes dna that he took will have turned into something as well.

On a side note, say reily doesnt create another monster/virus like conners did, what if he creates something to inject in himself and get spider powers....

ultimate scarlet spider anyone???

Latest posts

Back