The Shipping Update Whining Thread

In response to E's post I have taken the liberty of starting a new Shipping Update thread. Feel free to close it for response posting and make whatever necessary edits you want.

Awesome. Thank you.

Anyone who wants to post an update can do so. The thread will be locked to keep it tidy, but weekly updates can be posted as a new thread which I or a mod will merge into the existing one.

I'm actually more pissed than usual at the current delays (see: UW's most recent post in The Shipping Update thread). There's a lot of good stuff (not including U3 #2, obviously) being delayed. :x

Maybe E gets his wish because ULTIMATES 3 #2 IS DELAYED ANOTHER WEEK!!!

This is very interesting, because with all the time they've had to work on this, is it possible they are changing something because of backlash over issue #1?

Because we know how Marvel cares deeply about fans and what they think of the comics Marvel publishes.

This is very interesting, because with all the time they've had to work on this, is it possible they are changing something because of backlash over issue #1?

Because we know how Marvel cares deeply about fans and what they think of the comics Marvel publishes.
muhaha.gif
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
z7shysterical.gif
happy8km.gif

I could get in trouble for saying this, but Bryan Hitch sneaked into Marvel to try and re-do the series again. The guy just loves doing re-work on the series, even though it's not his drawings.

I could get in trouble for saying this, but Bryan Hitch sneaked into Marvel to try and re-do the series again. The guy just loves doing re-work on the series, even though it's not his drawings.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

+250 Ourchair Points.

Bryan Hitch should work for Kevin Smith. He'd totally buy the guy all the time he needs to write comics.

My complaint is coming from the fact that I'm dying to get caught up on Walking Dead and I've been waiting for Vol.8 to come out so I can read that and then catch up on the few single issues remaining to get me current.

Vol.8 should've been released in Jan.

The Captain America delays really suck.

What I'm wondering is why She-Hulk #26 is gonna be "Parental Advisory" rather than "T+". I mean, is it only for one issue or has Peter David decided to throw the book into even greater jeopardy (I believe it's gone from the Top 100 sales chart now)?

Fredrik Martinsson said:
Ultimate Iron Man II #4 (JAN082124D, $2.99; FOC 03/06/08 ) solicited as the final issue of this mini-series, will no longer be the last issue. Issue #5 (MAR082153D, FOC 05/01/08, $2.99) will now be the last issue of the series.
It. Just. Won't. Die!!! :crazy:

Man i have been waiting for the second hardcover of Powers to come out.
I do not know how it can be delayed if all the issues have been put out.

Man i have been waiting for the second hardcover of Powers to come out.
I do not know how it can be delayed if all the issues have been put out.

TOG will let you borrow his.

Latest posts

Back