The Simpsons Season Eight.

the watcher

IGN.com gives us the first look at The Simpsons Season eight DVD Collecters set. To hit store shelves August 15th.
Price: $49.98 U.S.

SimpsonsS8.jpg

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/711/711479p1.html

Episodes to include:

Disc One

Treehouse of Horror VII

You Only Move Twice

The Homer They Fall

Burns Baby Burns

Bart After Dark

A Milhouse Divided

Disc Two

Lisa's Date With Density

Hurricane Neddy

El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer

The Springfield Files

The Twisted World of Marge Simpson

Mountain of Madness

Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious

Disc Three

The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show

Homer's Phobia

The Brother From Another Series

My Sister, My Sitter

Homer Vs. The Eighteenth Amendment

Grade School Confidential

The Canine Mutiny

Disc Four

The Old Man and The Lisa

In Marge We Trust

Homer's Enemy

The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase

The Secret War of Lisa Simpson

Last edited:
i have all seasons so far, i think this is or the next season is when it starts to lose its greatness.
But i will get the season with the tree house of horror, where Homer gets a cloning hammock.

Homer: Now who knows the way home?

Clone puts up hand...... BANG!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So good!!!!

I dont get Simpsons DVDs cause I see them all the time, its on everyday of the week. I only get dvds of shows I love or ones I really liked but are cancelled

Random said:
I dont get Simpsons DVDs cause I see them all the time, its on everyday of the week. I only get dvds of shows I love or ones I really liked but are cancelled

I get them because every single episode ever will have a commentary on them, and so far, they have all been worth the price alone. Plus, almost every episode has deleted scenes, usually about a minute per episode.

I love the new box set so far. Just finished "Bart After Dark", the episode with the Burlesque house. Thoroughly enjoying it. Next up, "A Milhouse Divided." The title says it all. :)

Anyone else pick this up? If so, did you get the box version or the Maggie-head version?

Latest posts

Back