The traitor poll at Marvel.com

Yes, 'all' was a mistake. I'm sorry. Jarvis is the character that I overlooked. You've really gotta question his motives, though... Why would he betray them? It seems he's more inclined to let things go (Telling everyone that Tony was going to marry Black Widow) more than anyone else... Also, it may just be as simple as money. Could it be that he's giving the Ultimates away because he's not being paid enough to be Tony's servant? With all the politics floating around in his head, there's gotta be an opinion.

Goodwill said:
Yes, 'all' was a mistake. I'm sorry. Jarvis is the character that I overlooked. You've really gotta question his motives, though... Why would he betray them? It seems he's more inclined to let things go (Telling everyone that Tony was going to marry Black Widow) more than anyone else... Also, it may just be as simple as money. Could it be that he's giving the Ultimates away because he's not being paid enough to be Tony's servant? With all the politics floating around in his head, there's gotta be an opinion.
Well, when you mention politics, that's pretty much the most logical schtick to go with. In fact, I think it'd be awesome if Millar did use Jarvis and had some whacked out explanation as to why Jarvis "no longer believes" in America.

Of course, the problem with this is that Millar is usually very generous with his hints and unless I'm incredibly stupid, then there's an alarming scarcity of hints that could be connected to Jarvis.

Latest posts

Back