The traitor poll at Marvel.com

roguefan

helping myself to your chocolate biscuits
It seems as though Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Quiksilver and Loki are out of the running to be the Ultimates Traitor. In a new poll at Marvel.com, they gave five options for who the traitor is:

Captain America
Iron Man
Wasp
Fury
Jarvis

So then, who do you think it is???

roguefan said:
It seems as though Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Quiksilver and Loki are out of the running to be the Ultimates Traitor. In a new poll at Marvel.com, they gave five options for who the traitor is:

Captain America
Iron Man
Wasp
Fury
Jarvis

So then, who do you think it is???
You think JUST because Marvel didnt put them on the site, that they're automatically out of the "race"?!

For one thing: IT'S MARVEL'S SITE! They NEVER have anything really up that's the truth, in this kind of situation with the polls. NEVER believe them.

Second, just because they're not listed DOESNT mean that they're not still a possibility.

you got a link for me there? its marvel ice, your just mad cuz rouge here beat you to the punch 8)

nigma said:
you got a link for me there? its marvel ice, your just mad cuz rouge here beat you to the punch 8)
Excuse me?

Why the hell would I be mad? I know its Marvel, cuz THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING! :roll:

I actually agree with Roguefan Ice. If a lot more likely to be one of the poll choices.

Remember when Marvel had that poll who was behind aunt mays kidnapping in MK Spidey. The choices were Scorpion, Venom, Green Goblin and Kraven (i think). Scorpion was a poll choice, and he was the right answer.

Nurhachi said:
I actually agree with Roguefan Ice. If a lot more likely to be one of the poll choices.

Remember when Marvel had that poll who was behind aunt mays kidnapping in MK Spidey. The choices were Scorpion, Venom, Green Goblin and Kraven (i think). Scorpion was a poll choice, and he was the right answer.
Good point.

And me needs to look at the choices next time. Went quickly on my little rant. But I still stand by the rant.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm convinced it's not one of those people. Marvel has never been straight with their polls.... ever.

I have to agree. I'm not saying it's definitely wrong, but we have no reason to think Marvel wouldn't take any opportunity to mislead us.

OurChair, and a little other reading have convinced me that its Stark. Ultiamte Iron Man is the Ultimate Traitor. And that's why he's not on there.

Fact.

Baxter said:
OurChair, and a little other reading have convinced me that its Stark. Ultiamte Iron Man is the Ultimate Traitor. And that's why he's not on there.

Fact.

FACT™ ©Loki misdirection and fibbings Ltd. 1665

(careful now)

If Iron Man is the traitor, then I bet that Jarvis is Loki.

icemastertron said:
For one thing: IT'S MARVEL'S SITE! They NEVER have anything really up that's the truth, in this kind of situation with the polls. NEVER believe them.

Just look at their shipping dates, if you wanna see why you shouldn't believe them....

Spade said:
i didnt even think of jarvis that would be interesting but why would he be talking to hank and have a cap shirt?? he does fit the whole "traitor likes tea" thing tho"
Hasn't Millar been officially ruling out Jarvis as traitor? He keeps saying he wished he made Jarvis the traitor now that he looks back, just so he can say "the butler did it". I think that kinda rules him out.

Unless of course, Millar is screwing with us and is actually giving us the answer in an attempt to mess with our heads.

*Shakes fist in the air!" MIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!

Latest posts

Back