The Transformers Multiverse Reading/Watching/Playing Order

Curious to ask Megatron, but any idea if you plan on doing a viewing order/timeline for the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity, considering that everything there isn't just multiple timelines/universes like in the American G1 continuity, but rather one massive universe?

I mean, I wouldn't blame you if you decided not to, since when I looked it up, it looks... bloody massive and confusing at points. Heck, not even someone born with thick skin would probably be brave enough to go through it all.
ngbbs556df767641fa.jpg

Curious to ask Megatron, but any idea if you plan on doing a viewing order/timeline for the Japanese G1 cartoon continuity, considering that everything there isn't just multiple timelines/universes like in the American G1 continuity, but rather one massive universe?

I mean, I wouldn't blame you if you decided not to, since when I looked it up, it looks... bloody massive and confusing at points. Heck, not even someone born with thick skin would probably be brave enough to go through it all.
View attachment 1521

well, I would have to eventually. Anyway, just, not now.

They changed their minds I suppose, since that was originally part of Earth-616.
We'll I am not very expert on how that website works, but the Red Fever page says that they would prefer to list him as being from Earth-616, but could also be from Earth-Crossover or Earth-"Archie".

OMG Jozaca is Batman again. Jokes aside, I'm not actually considering the earth-7642 stuff (aside from New Avengers/Transformers) Canon (AT THE MOMENT) to the Hasbroverse, since the authors are confused themself on the matter. Basically I'm still deciding their inclusion.

OMG Jozaca is Batman again. Jokes aside, I'm not actually considering the earth-7642 stuff (aside from New Avengers/Transformers) Canon (AT THE MOMENT) to the Hasbroverse, since the authors are confused themself on the matter. Basically I'm still deciding their inclusion.
Yes, I know, but since Earth-7642 was mentioned here, I thought of sharing my discovery in this thread.

Latest posts

Back