The Ultimate Doom Goat Leg Mystery...SOLVED!

Zombipanda said:
ssshhh.... just sit quietly and kiss that girl over there.

hahaha, punk. I like guys. I'm not a dyke. But I find girls attractive, but that's as far as it goes.

Hibiki said:
hahaha, punk. I like guys. I'm not a dyke. But I find girls attractive, but that's as far as it goes.

She called me punk! I'm in love!

And don't be silly. Everyone likes girls. for sex.

Zombipanda said:
She called me punk! I'm in love!

And don't be silly. Everyone likes girls. for sex.

Damn you Pandaman. And you can't fall in love with someone over the internet. Just look at the two people in Europe who ended up being mother/son.

The one about the thread fool. The Doom Goat Leg Cult complete with capes and official goat legs strap-ons from the company that brought us the super pounding hulk arms complete with pound sounding action.

vintsukka said:
So, we're back again on the whole lesbian theme, are we? You just can't stop thinking about it!
Haha I was gonna do the same thing...dang you vintsukka.
Hibiki said:
But I find girls attractive

So there is a possibility than.

Anyway Hibiki what are you talking about when you said the mother/son thing in Europe?

Last edited:
Thor said:
Haha I was gonna do the same thing...dang you vintsukka.

So there is a possibility than.

Anyway Hibiki what are you talking about when you said the mother/son thing in Europe?

It was in another thread about two people aiming eachother and getting to know each other itimately. The details escape me but the organized to meet on a private beach and when they met eachother it was something like:

Man: Mom?

Woman: Son?

Man: So you're...

Woman: Yeah.

Man: And I'm...

Woman: Mmm Hmm.

Man: Well you wanna get something to eat?

Woman: No, you're father already fixed me a sandwich before I came out.

Then a beach patrol guy spotted the two and soon the media was all over it. The sad thing is that the lady was still married and this, in my book, would be considered cheating. Her husband, I think, grounded her from the internet.

EDIT: and yes there is a possibility. Just not with any of you sick bastards. J/k...but I'm serious.

Last edited:
Hibiki said:
EDIT: and yes there is a possibility. Just not with any of you sick bastards. J/k...but I'm serious.
I am only 15 but I didn't mean to be "sick". ;)

And sorry VVD.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back