The Ultimate Doom Goat Leg Mystery...SOLVED!

Victor Von Doom said:
Topic: Goat Legs. Now. :evil:
K.

So how long do you guys think it will be to until the return to the goat legs? Even though Doom is gone we might be able to see them in flashbacks.

Soon, hopefully. I think the goat legs are the greatest ultimization yet.

I wonder who came up with that - Ellis or Immonen?

Victor Von Doom said:
Good question. My money would be on Ellis. Someone should e-mail him and ask.

I have no doubt in my mind that it was Ellis who dreamed up the idea.

Totally. Anyone who says or thinks differently is just plain wrong. And dumb.

Also....my LAN connection is slow tonight so that smiley is actually headbanging in slo-mo. It's even awesomer.

Last edited:
Totally.

Damn, I need to find something I disagree with VVD on. This is starting to get creepy.

So what's that....
  • HIMYM
  • Scrubs
  • Fables
  • Goat Legs
  • The Loners
  • And about 15 other things.....

Now to seal the deal----you ever read Palmiotti/Grey's "Daughters of the Dragon"? If so....is it not the most funktastik comic in the history of ever?

It's common knowledge here that aside from my love of Mighty Avengers (which is pretty much the Bad Boys2 of comics)......I have excellent taste in what's awesome and what's not.

There was a time when I had a weird drawing to stupid teen movies----but then I hit rock bottom and haven't seen a teen flick since.

So what's that....
  • HIMYM
  • Scrubs
  • Fables
  • Goat Legs
  • The Loners
  • And about 15 other things.....

Now to seal the deal----you ever read Palmiotti/Grey's "Daughters of the Dragon"? If so....is it not the most funktastik comic in the history of ever?

It's common knowledge here that aside from my love of Mighty Avengers (which is pretty much the Bad Boys2 of comics)......I have excellent taste in what's awesome and what's not.

There was a time when I had a weird drawing to stupid teen movies----but then I hit rock bottom and haven't seen a teen flick since.

I don't watch Scrubs and I've never heard of Daughters of the Dragon. Mighty Avengers is terrible. That's a relief. I thought I was going to look in a mirror and see you sticking out of the back of my head.

I don't watch Scrubs and I've never heard of Daughters of the Dragon. Mighty Avengers is terrible. That's a relief. I thought I was going to look in a mirror and see you sticking out of the back of my head.

You need to watch Scrubs. You need to track down Daughters of the Dragon and revel in it's awesomeness. Trust me. There is no way for anyone to NOT like it.

Speaking of which....I need an Otis avatar. TOG knows what I'm talking about.

And for the mirror thing......if you look in the mirror and say my name 3 times I'll appear. Or you might get the ****s. It's a 50/50 gamble.

*ourchair sticks out of the back of TwilightEL's head* HI! *waves*

You need to watch Scrubs. You need to track down Daughters of the Dragon and revel in it's awesomeness. Trust me. There is no way for anyone to NOT like it.

Speaking of which....I need an Otis avatar. TOG knows what I'm talking about.

And for the mirror thing......if you look in the mirror and say my name 3 times I'll appear. Or you might get the ****s. It's a 50/50 gamble.

Oh yeah. Daughters of The Dragon is the sexiest comic in the history of ever.

It's common knowledge here that aside from my love of Mighty Avengers (which is pretty much the Bad Boys2 of comics)......

Mighty Avengers = Bad Boys 2 of comics you say?

I really haven't bothered with initiative or anything after civil war 7/cap america 25, but I really liked bad boys 2...hmmm now I'm intrigued

Mighty Avengers = Bad Boys 2 of comics you say?

I really haven't bothered with initiative or anything after civil war 7/cap america 25, but I really liked bad boys 2...hmmm now I'm intrigued

**** no. Don't get Mighty Avengers. Get New Avengers. It's 100 times better.

I really like the metal skin and goat legs (as long as they they remain semi-human shaped), but Doom just isn't Doom without that imposing Knight armor... so I'm torn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back