The Ultimate Panel @ Wizard World: Philly.

If, indeed, we are building to Ultimates versus SHIELD... well if that's the case and the Ultimates are the good guys, with the traitor as Captain America, well we could have Cap, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, and Giant Man versus Fury, Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and the rest of SHIELD... :drool:

Basically, I am so excited, that I don't care what it takes, I'm really looking forward to Thor returning, and from the sounds of it, Hulk might be coming back too which is super cool as well.

We should all have a big celebration in February when the series climaxes.

Hate to to bring the bad news but this is what David Gabriel said about the HC at the marvelmasterworks board.

Folks,
There are no plans for this book. Just an FYI.

David
There have never been any plans for the book besides what has been said on internet message boards.
It was a miscommunication started at the panel and perpetuated by the internet.

This makes me sad.

Ultxon said:
Hate to to bring the bad news but this is what David Gabriel said about the HC at the marvelmasterworks board.

What HC? I'm lost...

UltimateE said:
What HC? I'm lost...
This one from the first page.....

icemastertron said:
• On the business side of the Ultimate Universe, Dokes confirmed that there will be a corresponding Barnes & Noble edition of an Ultimate X-Men hardcover volume like the Ultimate Spider-Man volume published by B&N. While details were light, the Ultimate Spider-Man version collected the first 39 issues of the series, running 992 pages (and is now currently being remaindered for about $25 at stores).

Is this one going to have storylines that didn't make the cut like the Venom one? That was a cool feature to that book...

Latest posts

Back