The Ultimates 2 #12 Discussion (SPOILERS!)

So no one else is going to acknowledge Abdhul's hands being sliced off? THEY GOT CUT OFF FOR THOR"S SAKE. It should have had anime blood gushing out so you could notice it.

So no one else is going to acknowledge Abdhul's hands being sliced off? THEY GOT CUT OFF FOR THOR"S SAKE. It should have had anime blood gushing out so you could notice it.

You sure that happened? I think I would of remembered that

It's not Ultimates 3 yet.

haha, Ultimates is gonna suck *waits for depression to kick in* :lol:

You sure that happened? I think I would of remembered that

Think back...to that time when we were doing those drugs we don't remember doing and then putting urine in Moony's Coke Zero.

*kicks* :cry:

Why would it need anime blood gushing out?
handsoff.jpg

yep. I really think that showed enough to let us know that he didn't have hands anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah, okay, did you see the last panel. The one with the light sabre in his chest and no hands on his wrists? :twisted:

Also, we've been told that there's going to be a fatality on the team and as far as I know there've been no sketches or suggestions regarding Thor in Ultimates 3 as yet.

I don't remember hearing a creditable hint that there would be a death on the team. I know I've assumed it, but I was never positive. Links/reference? Not to say that there WASN'T ever a hint, just that I can't keep track of almost 2 years of hints.

Ditto the membership in V3 - there are some assumptions we've made, but I don't think they're necessarily fact.

Last edited:
Ditto the membership in V3 - there are some assumptions we've made, but I don't think they're necessarily fact.
Well, I'm just going by what Loeb said he had planned for the series in an issue of Wizard. And yes, I know writers lie and whatever at times, but I still think it's credible. We weren't given anything that would spoil or anything of the sort. And he didn't mention every person either when he said some things for a handful of characters.

I saw it. Oh and welcome back.

smile127.gif
thththredrose.gif

So no one else is going to acknowledge Abdhul's hands being sliced off?

I noticed it when I read it, and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned - someone mentioned Hulk throwing Cap his shield at least.

But yeah - cool scene.

haha, Ultimates is gonna suck *waits for depression to kick in* :lol:

Think back...to that time when we were doing those drugs we don't remember doing and then putting urine in Moony's Coke Zero.

*kicks* :cry:

Hey. Bull semen would make Coke Zero better than it is now. Drugs in Coke Zero is a definite upgrade.

I saw it. Oh and welcome back.

smile127.gif
thththredrose.gif

Awe thank you. That's so sweet.

I noticed it when I read it, and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned - someone mentioned Hulk throwing Cap his shield at least.

But yeah - cool scene.

It was. Totally Ultimate Cap. I think I was the one who mentioned it. So cool. Abdhul shoulda sd right before he died, " Look, no hands."

That was the rose he was going to give to Kristin Kreuk after the almost fatal accident he saved her from. Wow.

hahahahahaha...I'm so sorry but that was funny!!! :lol:

Hey. Bull semen would make Coke Zero better than it is now. Drugs in Coke Zero is a definite upgrade.

True that but I doubt Moony could tell the difference. Did he create another Username called Moony?

It was. Totally Ultimate Cap. I think I was the one who mentioned it. So cool.

Cap didn't have anything to do with it - he was being held down by the goons. Hulk threw the shield.

Hi, I don't think we've met. My name's Ice. I'm a mod. How are you? Welcome to the site. I hope all is going well.
This was a good issue wasn't it? Oh, you know that Millar!

Hello, Ice. And everyone. Things are good in Brighton today. Our superhuman defense iniative has the beaches secured, although the West Pier is in even worse shape than the Triskelion right now.

Latest posts

Back