The Ultimates: Post Volume 2?

To many ultimates teams. Why have a European version and a chinese version etc?

Because it's the logical thing to expect. Do you really think other nations wouldn't want their own teams, so that they can counter America's Super Heroues, if the neen should ever be? It's very much like the nuclear bomb, or any other major breakthrough in military technology.

Perhaps the storyline may involve our heroes proving their worh against the other teams? Especially if they're having so many problems within the group, with the Hulk and Thor, they need to get some aggression out!

I was thinking that a team of heroes would fall into some sort of government that would seek domination. I mean, if you were communist and you had a person that could level cities, wouldn't you attempt people and other countries to join your party? If you had that power, you could disguise some villainous act for the greater good for your governmental, political beliefs. What do you think about that?

In the case of the Defenders, just because you have powers doesn't necessarilly mean you have to work for a government team.

Well, your right... Look at the millions of mutants that have remained nuetral. I was just saying that if you are a political figure that has people with powers at your expense, wouldn't you bend the rules a bit just because you can?

Dark_Images said:
In the case of the Defenders, just because you have powers doesn't necessarilly mean you have to work for a government team.

that's right, and i think that is going to be the deal with pym's team that millar said will be run out of his (pym's) apartment.

Latest posts

Back