The Venture Bros. Season Two

I think it was the heart of an 8 year brazilian orphan or something. maybe it was just something me and proj recently sold though.

Okay, this is how bad i laugh at this show, I was rewatching the first and second seasons, in "Love Bheits" I just realized what Hank says at the end of the episode.

Dean: Wow, a girl president! How progressive!
Hank: And a Hitler! Boy, things are really looking up!

I swear to the mighty cartoon gods....this is the best show ever made. According to sources, Bill Edlund (The Tick) will be co-writing some of Season 3.

I think it was the heart of an 8 year brazilian orphan or something. maybe it was just something me and proj recently sold though.

:shock:

I wish they'd hurry up and release Season 1 on DVD here.

Duh duh duhduhduh....

DAAAAA! DAAAAA DAAAAA!

AWESOME SHOW.

OMG! THEY WERE CLONES ALL ALONG!

Duh duh duhduhduh....

DAAAAA! DAAAAA DAAAAA!

AWESOME SHOW.

Hehe, I still love the Sovereign's reveal more than the boys' secret.

Duh duh duhduhduh....

DAAAAA! DAAAAA DAAAAA!

AWESOME SHOW.

I love the opening of that episode,
"No I'm not done finding myself"
"Come on Doc the bills are piling up, you have to come back"
"This is Hope, we're having a bay"

I think it and Boondocks the only shows on Adult Swim which are still hand drawn. That explains the delays between seasons.

Jackson Publick's livejournal says:

Anyway, the aforementioned production problems and a couple of untimely flus have put us slightly behind in post-production. We've fully completed three episodes to date, we're currently editing picture on the fourth (its next stop is the sound engineer), and we'll be starting the fifth this weekend. To give you an idea of how screwy the production order is this season, the first episode we turned in (#27) is going to air third or fourth, depending on how quickly we can rush #37--written eleventh and produced tenth, which we hope to air third but will probably air fourth--through post-production. The second episode we turned in (#29) was written third and produced second, but is going to air eleventh. The third (#28) was written second, produced third, and will air second. And #32, which was written and produced sixth--but will be edited fifth--is actually the premier episode of the season. I dare you to try to keep that kind of continuity conundrum straight in your head...

The guy that does Dean Venture reported he was done recording all of his lines for season 3 last month.

I imagine once the season starts there won't be any delays major delays since Season 2 was much the same with them scrambling to get the last episodes ready in time.

Latest posts

Back