The VS thread

Why does it have to be Hibiki? I have a few fights I'd like to post.

Because it's a competition. You can start your own thread for posting random fights if you want, or you can try to win this one, or you can do neither but stop complaining. If you have a fight you want, you can politely ask Hibiki to submit it, and she may choose whether or not she likes it too, and you will not complain if she doesn't.

Because it's a competition. You can start your own thread for posting random fights if you want, or you can try to win this one, or you can do neither but stop complaining. If you have a fight you want, you can politely ask Hibiki to submit it, and she may choose whether or not she likes it too, and you will not complain if she doesn't.

I'll start my own thread-the mods don't want me posting fights in the "All about comics" thread.

I'll start my own thread-the mods don't want me posting fights in the "All about comics" thread.

No, please don't. We don't need more than one. Just PM Hibiki/ssjmole and ask if you can post some fights.

No, please don't. We don't need more than one. Just PM Hibiki/ssjmole and ask if you can post some fights.

yeah PM me...but I'll say no because Hibiki wants some light on her today! *yes*

Okay, i brought this up with some friends the other week, and it was a good theory but I don't know if I should do it here, since i want something fresh.

it was Marvel Big 3 vs DC Big 3.... but I'm thinking of doing another since Spuerman has already been discussed.

it was Marvel Big 3 vs DC Big 3.... but I'm thinking of doing another since Spuerman has already been discussed.

Go for it , It doesn't matter if he's been used as long as you don't use him vs hulk.

Wait... who are Marvel's Big 3?
I'd say Spider-Man, Hulk, and Wolverine -- the ones who have name recall outside of their own comic titles.

Captain America is an icon, sure, but I doubt if anybody could name more than 5 members of his supporting cast, or even recognize Red Skull as his arch-nemesis.

At least Spidey has a recognizable rogue's gallery, and Hulk and Wolverine are arguably their own worst enemies, which says a lot about Marvel's characters.

But in general, I think the idea of a "Big 3" is somewhat irrelevant because their real draw are titles with group/team/family dynamics, like the core X-Men books, or Fantastic Four.

DC's top three would crush the Marvel top three. Marvel doesn't even have a top three.

If it did, I guess it would be Captain America (up against Superman?), Iron Man (up against Batman?) and Thor (up against Wonder Woman?)?

Marvel would get crushed.

DC's top three would crush the Marvel top three. Marvel doesn't even have a top three.

If it did, I guess it would be Captain America (up against Superman?), Iron Man (up against Batman?) and Thor (up against Wonder Woman?)?

Marvel would get crushed.

that is a horrible pair. Obviously it would have to be thor against Superman, Iron man against WW and Batman vs captain America. Cap against superman? Are you serious? That's like Howard the duck vs galactus.

that is a horrible pair. Obviously it would have to be thor against Superman, Iron man against WW and Batman vs captain America. Cap against superman? Are you serious? That's like Howard the duck vs galactus.

Why are you mean?

Why are you mean?

Dunno, maybe it's the company I keep. you should see my road rage.

ok, Boys vs. Avengers.

all boys members vs about an even amount of avengers. I'll let you pick the 5 or 6 avengers and I can make the rules from there.

Dunno, maybe it's the company I keep. you should see my road rage.

ok, Boys vs. Avengers.

all boys members vs about an even amount of avengers. I'll let you pick the 5 or 6 avengers and I can make the rules from there.

I don't care who the Avengers team is. The Boys are CIA. They consider themselves well within the rights to do whatever is necessary to take out a superhero team. The Boys have two genuine psychopaths, one bad mother****er, Hughie, and BILLY BUTCHER. If Billy Butcher has two out-and-out psychopaths to help him get the job, he has the power to destroy the world.

No team of Avengers has the balls to deal with that. The Boys will be willing to do whatever is necessary to win. The Avengers won't be.

That could be a cool crossover, though. with the Boys working with Henry Gygrich.

Last edited:
yeah PM me...but I'll say no because Hibiki wants some light on her today! *yes*

Okay, i brought this up with some friends the other week, and it was a good theory but I don't know if I should do it here, since i want something fresh.

I'll PM you this weekend-I got some good ideas.

I don't care who the Avengers team is. The Boys are CIA. They consider themselves well within the rights to do whatever is necessary to take out a superhero team. The Boys have two genuine psychopaths, one bad mother****er, Hughie, and BILLY BUTCHER. If Billy Butcher has two out-and-out psychopaths to help him get the job, he has the power to destroy the world.

No team of Avengers has the balls to deal with that. The Boys will be willing to do whatever is necessary to win. The Avengers won't be.

That could be a cool crossover, though. with the Boys working with Henry Gygrich.

Yeah well, the avengers have henry peter gyrich. booyah!!! balls? how many times have the avengers saved the universe? c'mon...thanos is a psychopath. drax is a psychopath. annihilus is a pyschopath. kang is a sociopath. scarlet witch was a pyschopath. ultron made his face on the ground from corpses! you could see it from space.

Teams

Boys

the Boys

Avengers

Thor (with/out odin power?)
Iron Man (current)
She-Hulk (current)
Vision (pre-disassembled)
Captain America (pre-death)

Latest posts

Back