The Walking Dead - Timeline

Maybe it would help you Jhed, it's the full timeline of the three shows with the exact dates: https://walkingdead.fandom.com/wiki/Television_Universe_Timeline

The outbreak ocurred on August 25, 2010

- FTWD begins on August 25, 2010
- TWD begins on October 22, 2010
(Rick dissapears on February 18, 2014 in 9×05)
- World Beyond begins on August 22, 2020

Please have a look at my Timeline here
Tks

I've been neglecting this heavily. And I'm gonna get working on it again this weekend. Sorry to anyone who I've kept waiting

Reactions: Dok
I honestly thought you abandoned this
I never meant to. I'm in a band and we've been touring like crazy lately but I'm going to be home for a few months and I'll have time to really Crack down and do some work on it

Updated the Simplified viewing order to include everything I've missed for the past year

Updated simplified viewing order to include Webisodes "Dead in the Water" and video game "Pathways"

I got really, really discouraged last year because on the detailed timeline, I finished up to mid season 3 and worked all day on it, and thecomicboard glitched and I lost all the work I had done. But I'm ready to start tackling the detailed timeline again. So hopefully here soon, there'll start being updates to the detailed timeline as well

Long-time lurker here! I just want to say I super appreciate your work on this Jhed13. I spent AGES looking for a good order to follow online, and tons of them missed a lot of deets -- like the web series and such. I'm really enjoying going down this simplified viewing order and highlighting content as I watch it. Cheers!

Long-time lurker here! I just want to say I super appreciate your work on this Jhed13. I spent AGES looking for a good order to follow online, and tons of them missed a lot of deets -- like the web series and such. I'm really enjoying going down this simplified viewing order and highlighting content as I watch it. Cheers!
Thank you so much! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of the detailed timeline! I really wanted to include everything deemed canon to the television universe. Including some of the cool podcast shows, and some video games.

Updated with Tales ep 4

Also, I'm working on the detailed timeline again. And I have everything updated up until day 23 i believe. That's where I left off last time, and now that I have access to World Beyond, and twd season 10 and Fear 6, I've got the whole beginning of the outbreak timelined out. I'll be working on the detailed again pretty regularly.

Thanks so much for making this! I've been trying to find an episode-by-episode timeline for a long time now and I'm so glad I managed to find this one! I really appreciate how much work you are putting into this, and I am definitely going to be using this when I rewatch the shows!

Thanks so much for making this! I've been trying to find an episode-by-episode timeline for a long time now and I'm so glad I managed to find this one! I really appreciate how much work you are putting into this, and I am definitely going to be using this when I rewatch the shows!
Of course!! I'm excited to be working on this. I really love the Walking Dead universe and I could never find a timeline like this for it, so I decided to make one haha

Updated with (my best guess, this episode doesn't give much info) Tales 1x5

Last edited:
If anyone has any good guesses on when episode 6 of Tales of the Walking Dead takes place, I'd love to hear them. I cannot find any kind of context clues in the episode of when it might be other than them talking about a sister's dog Probably not being alive bc it was pampered. So it could be anywhere from a couple of months into the Apocalypse to a couple years, I'm thinking

Updated the detailed timeline to include all of Fear season 2.
Hoping to start on season 3 this weekend, and then we get to start tying in the main show soon

Reactions: Dok

Latest posts

Back