The Walking Dead - Timeline

Update: added up to day 59 on the detailed timeline. It's the day that Rick wakes up from his Coma in the main show.

Reactions: Dok
Updated detailed timeline up to the end of Fear season 3 and the main show season 1.
It should be fairly straightforward now since it's mostly the uninterrupted main show until the Fear season 4 flashbacks

Updated with all the Season 11 episode titles and a Tales of the Walking Dead placements

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I'm working on a fan edit using my timeline to create an episodic mega series of the whole Walking Dead interest.
I have the whole first episode that includes all of the pre outbreak flashbacks completed. Let me know if this is something that sounds interesting to you and I'll see what I can do about sharing it around. I'll hopefully have episode 2 done tomorrow

Hello. Your timeline is very interesting. I did something similar without including the games. If you are interested you can have a look here https://timelinetwd.blogspot.com
I was wondering where you got the precise data to tie the timeline of several Tales episodes, Radio Waves, and some of the Web Episodes. I'm curious because on many of these events I have not been able to find anything. Anyway congratulations for your work.

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I'm working on a fan edit using my timeline to create an episodic mega series of the whole Walking Dead interest.
I have the whole first episode that includes all of the pre outbreak flashbacks completed. Let me know if this is something that sounds interesting to you and I'll see what I can do about sharing it around. I'll hopefully have episode 2 done tomorrow
I would love to watch the show again this timeline in chronological order by scene

Hello. Your timeline is very interesting. I did something similar without including the games. If you are interested you can have a look here https://timelinetwd.blogspot.com
I was wondering where you got the precise data to tie the timeline of several Tales episodes, Radio Waves, and some of the Web Episodes. I'm curious because on many of these events I have not been able to find anything. Anyway congratulations for your work
Honestly, it's mostly just listening very closely for context clues and watching for Easter eggs. Sometimes, especially in Radio Waves, it's not precise data but just educated guesses.

update: Added up to the end of TWD season 2 on the detailed timeline

When making this timeline are you using this for reference?

When making this timeline are you using this for reference?

Parts of it! There's quite a few things I really don't agree with but they have some good work done on a lot of the basics

Been getting back into TWD after a long time and I always love watching things in complete timeline order. Is there a way I can watch all of this in the order you have it laid out here? Or at least as close as I can get.

Been getting back into TWD after a long time and I always love watching things in complete timeline order. Is there a way I can watch all of this in the order you have it laid out here? Or at least as close as I can get.
I was working on a fan edit for a while and just ran out of storage on Google drive and it kinda made me lose steam on it. But one day when I can afford to pay monthly for extra storage, I'd love to have a fanedit posted somewhere!

I was working on a fan edit for a while and just ran out of storage on Google drive and it kinda made me lose steam on it. But one day when I can afford to pay monthly for extra storage, I'd love to have a fanedit posted somewhere!
Are you still going to add Fear The Walking Dead season 7 to your timeline? I've been using your timeline the past few months to watch all the shows but going slow so I don't go past where you are going to place Fear The Walking Dead season 7

Thank you for all your hard work. Your timeline is the best watch order I could find online

Are you still going to add Fear The Walking Dead season 7 to your timeline? I've been using your timeline the past few months to watch all the shows but going slow so I don't go past where you are going to place Fear The Walking Dead season 7

Thank you for all your hard work. Your timeline is the best watch order I could find online
Hi! Thank you for reminding me! I'll work on it over the next couple days!!

Latest posts

Back