The Western Thread

Wow. Guys, I just saw 3:10 to Yuma. It's probably the best film I've seen all year. I seriously recommend it.

Indeed; I caught the preview showing at my theater on sunday, and it's very, very good. Probably even better than the original.

I've been watching the Man With No Name movies On Demand.

I feel ashamed that I've waited this long.

They are ****ing excellent. Some of my new favorite movies.

I still have to watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, but I'd like to wait untill the weekend, when I know I'll be able to sit down and watch the whole thing at once.

I've been watching the Man With No Name movies On Demand.

I feel ashamed that I've waited this long.

They are ****ing excellent. Some of my new favorite movies.

I still have to watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, but I'd like to wait untill the weekend, when I know I'll be able to sit down and watch the whole thing at once.

Your new avatar is awesome. I'm glad you've finally seen the light.

I saw 3:10 To Yuma for the second time last night. It is so damn good.

And when did Ben Foster become such a bad ***?

I like a few westerns. "Tombstone" IMO is probably the best western ever made if not that then "Blazing Saddles". I'm actually looking around shops near me for a dvd of "The Quick and the Dead" I'm thinking may not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it. Then again with the exception of "Romeo and Juliet" I love every Leonardo DiCaprio film.

And I agree with ourchair on BTTF Part III.

Okay, that was harsh of me, its a good movie...

But it is just a good movie, Val Kilmer is the only outstanding, kickass, awesome part of the movie. The rest of its just good.

Also: I'm seeing The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford today.

I am downloading Sukiyaki Western Django.

I watched Fistful of Dollars a couple days ago. It was good!

Don't know when I'll get around to the sequels though. I'm on a huge James Bond kick right now and it'll take a while to get done with all that.

Don't know when I'll get around to the sequels though. I'm on a huge James Bond kick right now and it'll take a while to get done with all that.

We should have a general James Bond thread.

:rockon:

The whole trilogy is great and Clint Eastwood shows why he's just the definition of badassery. Clint Eastwood kicks Chuck Norris's *** for breakfast. And that didn't even make sense. Because it doesn't have to.

For a Few Dollars More is probably the weakest of the trilogy and looking back, I actually don't remember that much about it. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly takes it to a whole other level though. A Fistful of Dollars is an excellent, tightly made action movie. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is just ****ing epic.

Latest posts

Back