The White Tiger Series news discussion

Doesn't the female White tiger have vibranium amulets or something? And doesn't her suit enhance her senses, just like the white Black Panther suit does for White Tiger? I didn't think the female White Tiger had African origins. I just think they are very similar, in make and model. You know.

Synch said:
Doesn't the female White tiger have vibranium amulets or something? And doesn't her suit enhance her senses, just like the white Black Panther suit does for White Tiger? I didn't think the female White Tiger had African origins. I just think they are very similar, in make and model. You know.

She has latino origins. And the amulets are vibranium. The suit doesn't give her powers, the amulets do.

TheManWithoutFear said:
:lol: Maybe Kasper will show up somewhere in here. I'm actually hopeing that he does.

... and after that I'm hoping she kills him.

French Artist Phil Briones Recruited For White Tiger

Phil Brione has been signed on to do the art for the New White Tiger series. Check it out at: http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=66360.

White_Tiger_Pictures_copy.jpg

Last edited:
More Tamora Pierce (and her husband, Timothy Lieb) on White Tiger
NRAMA: The solicitation mentions a "new-but-old super-powered madman" - can you give us a hint who this is and what exactly "new but old" means?

TL: Let's just say the Yakuza are the least of Angela's worries. Tammy mentions a new enemy in town. They have the resources to hire a lot of superpowered muscle. The henchman we get to know in this arc is the nephew of a classic Spider-Man villain who's inherited a lot of his powers, developed some new ones -- and is a lot more dangerous than his uncle ever was!

Some new pages added too with words.

Latest posts

Back