The X-Files

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
So, in preparation for Fox's revival of The X-Files, I sat down and marathoned through all nine seasons, the two films, and all the various comic books/novels (the timeline will be posted as soon as the last revival episode airs).

Enjoyed the show. While I watched the first couple seasons pretty regularly, once I got into middle/high school and my attention shifted to girls I didn't keep up with it. So it was nice going back and revisiting the show.

The episodes written by Darin Morgan are my absolute favorite: subversive, hilarious, and generally weird, which are right up my alley.

Even if you're not a fan of the show in general, definitely recommend checking out the Morgan-written episodes: "Humbug", "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" (my personal favorite), and "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'", and "Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster" in the revival.

Really funny and quirky episodes.

I just started watching the original X-Files recently (was too scared of the theme song as a kid), and it is outstanding. It's been a week and I'm just starting season 4 now.

I liked and watched the X - Files, my favorite was Millennium, one of the spin-offs. I liked it because it was a bit darker.

Back