There Is A Superman!

Re: There Is A Superman!!!!

I'm trying to figure out whats worse this or the fact that my brother wants to name all of his kid's "Bob".

First kryptonite , then the fortress now this! He is real!
Oh my god.

****ing hippies.
Very well said. Everybody knows that if there's some name you want to give them that's really important to you, like the name of someone who saved your life, but it sucks, like Phineas or Veruca,...
...Or Severus...
I read about a couple who named their daughter Atticus, because they thought they were going to have a son and got really attached to the name.
They could have named her Attica.

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!
Only to protect his secret identity...
Or he could just use "Clark Kent" as his superhero name.
I'm naming my kid Ultimate Houde.
Ultimate Houde Moonmaster Ultimate Squirrel MarkBagleySUXOMG Kalicki.
I'm trying to figure out whats worse this or the fact that my brother wants to name all of his kid's "Bob".
I'm naming all of my kids "George Forman".

Someone named Phineas or Veruca is going to read this post, aren't they?

:cry:

My birth name is Phineas Veruca Longhorn. Stop the insults.

Even my dad almost talked my mom into naming my sister "Sauga"(pronounced Sogga) because "he loves gaelic". My sister hates her name as it is, but I swear, she never would've forgiven him if he'd named her that.

Wuh-zah?

I speak that language fluently and most of my friends have Gaelic (or you can just say 'Irish') names. Are you sure that's how it's spelt? It might be 'Sorcha' (pronounced Sur-i-ka or Sorsha). Maybe it's Welsh.

Last edited:
Plain Jane and I were tossing around baby names.

For a girl I jokingly mentioned Harley Quinn _______. I knew she wouldn't get the joke.

And she said she actually liked that.

Latest posts

Back