This is a disaster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THEY DROPPED A COW ON IRON MAN! THAT'S SO ****ING FUNNY!

Who did? The producers of the movie?

Because the writer-director team are hands down talentless hacks.

Wait, my mistake.

See the Airplane producer only worked on the Scary Movies and Superhero Movie. Everything else is being done by Setzer and Friedburg, who were writers for the Scary movies, which was what I was thinking of.

My statement applies only to Zucker. Setzer and Friedburg just suck. Sorry.

Eehhh...

Sarah Jessica Parker played by a man invoked a response within me. Everything else...was slapstick. Everything.

******* it all.

I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that they'll be trying to make fun of Wall*E in this. (They did Happy Feet last time, they have Chipmunks and Kung Fu Panda, so why not?)

Most likely he'll appear at the end of the movie, (where the world has been destroyed, in an attempt to convince the audience that the point of the film was to make fun of disaster movies and not to rape popular culture) cleaning up the planet while smoking crack or pimping out Eve or something similarly inane.

...I feel ashamed just for thinking this.

Man, regardless of how good or bad, dumb or intelligent these movie spoofs are, could they at least have the decency of having some kind of i dunno focus? It's just completely retarded that they call anything "Not Another Teen" "Date" or "Epic" when the movies spoofed don't even fall into the premise...

The genre-naming system was established under the pretense that cinema had its trends and fashions in terms of content and characters, but now it's completely lapsed to the point wherein they should just call it "We Make Fun of All the Big Movies, No Matter How Improbable The Means We Can Connect Them Together Into One Comedy Narrative" Movie" at least that'd be honest.

Man, regardless of how good or bad, dumb or intelligent these movie spoofs are, could they at least have the decency of having some kind of i dunno focus? It's just completely retarded that they call anything "Not Another Teen" "Date" or "Epic" when the movies spoofed don't even fall into the premise...

The genre-naming system was established under the pretense that cinema had its trends and fashions in terms of content and characters, but now it's completely lapsed to the point wherein they should just call it "We Make Fun of All the Big Movies, No Matter How Improbable The Means We Can Connect Them Together Into One Comedy Narrative" Movie" at least that'd be honest.

Not another teen movie wasn't that bad

WOW, because I was SO talking about whether it was good or bad. (It was pretty okay actually... and actually had a focus.)

My point was that these movies are called whatever and they include random movies that have nothing to do with the genre they are purported to be named after.

Last edited:
WOW, because I was SO talking about whether it was good or bad. (It was pretty okay actually... and actually had a focus.)

My point was that these movies are called whatever and they include random movies that have nothing to do with the genre they are purported to be named after.

That was my point. 99% of Not another teen movie was actually teen movies unlike the other ones that do what you said. I wasn't talking bad as in it in it sucked I meant it wasn't anywhere near the amount of random crap like the others where they have e.g scary movie yet do matrix and charlies angels which are not horror.

Not another teen movie actually seemed to stick with the genre well even going so far as to add a Molly Ringwald cameo (a nice touch I thought)

That was my point. 99% of Not another teen movie was actually teen movies unlike the other ones that do what you said. I wasn't talking bad as in it in it sucked I meant it wasn't anywhere near the amount of random crap like the others where they have e.g scary movie yet do matrix and charlies angels which are not horror.

Not another teen movie actually seemed to stick with the genre well even going so far as to add a Molly Ringwald cameo (a nice touch I thought)

Molly Ringwald is hot.

"Vague Genre Movie".
Indeed.

I actually think it's pretty funny.

I actually realized why they did this, the wwriters are so strapped for original ideas they have to make fun (I say that lightly) of current films because if they didn't all their jokes would be just "Say hello to my little friend" and "*insert fart noise*"

I want to see Parody Movie, which mocks all of the parody movies.

I want to see Parody Movie, which mocks all of the parody movies.

I'm already outlining a film entitled "Spoof Movie" It's about a disgruntle film critic who goes on an insane killing spree inorder to rid the world of moronic filmmakers. Think Hot Fuzz plus Naked Gun

I'm already outlining a film entitled "Spoof Movie" It's about a disgruntle film critic who goes on an insane killing spree inorder to rid the world of moronic filmmakers. Think Hot Fuzz plus Naked Gun
That sounds like the game that Jack Thompson dared people to make. :))

Funny thing is that game was actually made and he refused to pay.
Yeah I heard about that. Jack Thompson must have been molested by a Pac-Man machine in his youth to be so bat**** insane in his hate of gaming.

Extreme Movie. It's not even made by the same people but the fact that it seems like they're trying to fit it into this "series"... my God.

Extreme Movie. It's not even made by the same people but the fact that it seems like they're trying to fit it into this "series"... my God.

:shock: Wait now other people are doing theses and adding movie at the end? I'm going to check the weather stations to see if hell has indeed frozen over

Latest posts

Back