This proves it...

You're a "genius" and yet you make this thread in the wrong forum. Dumb move. :wink:

Note: TGO made this in the "General Comics Forum". I have now moved this to "The Lounge".

ultimatedjf said:
Heh. Ice's post was deleted. By Ice. Heh.
Yeah, I was trying to trick TGO into thinking he mispelled, but the joke went over his head, so I just deleted it before it just confused him anymore.

Ice said:
Yeah, I was trying to trick TGO into thinking he mispelled, but the joke went over his head, so I just deleted it before it just confused him anymore.

Probably would've gone over Albert Einstein's head, too.

Ice said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor TOG.

They used to make fun of Einstien too.

Watch, one day I will become greater than you can imagine.

Untouchable.

Last edited:
I share a birthday with Abdullah Farouk and Dean Martin. Be afraid. That makes me the Captain of Cool.

thee great one said:
This isn't about you fools, it's all about this fool.

I share a birthday with Charles Barkley, Kurt Cobain, & Cindy Crawford.

Using your logic, I have Hall of Fame-esque basketball skills, the ability to reinvent an entire musical genre, and am superhumanly beautiful.

E said:

Using your logic, I have Hall of Fame-esque basketball skills, the ability to reinvent an entire musical genre, and am superhumanly beautiful.

I didn't know Cindy Crawford was a baller.

I think I have you all beat with this piece of ultimate geekery...

Joseph "Joe" Quesada (born December 1, 1962), colloquially known as Joe Q, is the editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics and a comic book writer and artist.

E said:

That proves what I've been saying all along. E will marry Moonie(who shares a birthday with Courtney Love).

And then Moonie will attempt to convince E into breaking up Ultimate Central and eventually blow his head off in a heroin-induced daze and make it look like suicide.:wink:

E said:

or that you have a quick temper, the ability to put a shotgun to your face, and become a hideous old person.

I think you have all those.

E said:

Well, aren't you?

Latest posts

Back