This thread is dedicated to all those ladies out there...

I think I got a soft spot for domino, especially in cable/deadpool.

Some of those elektra & black widow covers look pretty good too. and the adam hughes power girl pic everyone raves about, I think I might buy the poster of that.

You're not supposed to understand it.

It's not for you.

07-pa-notforyou.gif

That's probably the best application of a Penny Arcade comic I've ever seen.

Hats off to you, sir.

That's probably the best application of a Penny Arcade comic I've ever seen.

Hats off to you, sir.
You have clearly missed all my other uses of Penny Arcade (in threads not related to Webcomics).

*raging egomania*

You have clearly missed all my other uses of Penny Arcade (in threads not related to Webcomics).

*raging egomania*

Oh I've seen them, but this really was perfect.

So I was telling a girl I like about PowerGirl..and she asked me to e-mail me some pictures...so I did....I'm thinking it might not've been the smartest move...

I remember last year a girl asked me if she was going to dress up like a comic book character, who should she go as. I responded Emma Frost. She asked me if she dresses slutty. I thought about it and responded, "Not really."

She then checked google images... It didn't go well from there.

I remember last year a girl asked me if she was going to dress up like a comic book character, who should she go as. I responded Emma Frost. She asked me if she dresses slutty. I thought about it and responded, "Not really."

:lol:

Only you Max.

Really? You thought this girl could pull off Emma Frost?

I once told a guy he should dress up as Dr. Manhattan.

It didn't go well from there...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back