Thor

He's in Civil War right now, so we'll see what happens.

I'm guessing this is Millar/Hitch's next project after Civil War and The Ultimates.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but here goes...........

Thor is returning to his own series courtesy of........wait for it..........JMS!

Any thoughts?

Ultimate Houde said:
It seems he is a teenager again, if I'm reading the article right
Well, you're not. The "teen approach" was originally Gaiman's idea but JMS said he won't be going down that road.

Last edited:
JMS on Thor? Ugh.

I was going to buy this if it was Millar/Hitch, but I just cant see this going well with JMS at the helm. Anyone remember the "mystic" elements of Spiderman? Gross.

Ultimate MJ said:
JMS on Thor? Ugh.

I was going to buy this if it was Millar/Hitch, but I just cant see this going well with JMS at the helm. Anyone remember the "mystic" elements of Spiderman? Gross.
Millar and Hitch? Doyou want Thor to be a Hippie commie that flee Asgard because he doesn't agree with his father's position about war against Surtur because he holds Weapons of Mass Destruction?
No thanks.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Millar and Hitch? Doyou want Thor to be a Hippie commie that flee Asgard because he doesn't agree with his father's position about war against Surtur because he holds Weapons of Mass Destruction?
No thanks.
Would you rather have the origin of his powers be complete opposite, like it was manufactured by science and Asagard is just an illusion instead of magic?

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
No thanks.

Ultimate Thor is the best Thor I have ever read. So yeah, I wouldn't mind that. Although I was expecting Millar would take it in an entirely new direction.

Speaking of which, I dont think that teenage Thor would have been that bad if Gaiman had wrote it (as long as Romita Jr didnt draw it). Sure it would have been a captain marvel ripoff, but it also would have made sense after Ragnarok.

Thor is supposed to be done by Millar and Hitch! This upsets the Space-Time Continuum! :cry:

Ultimate Thor is the best Thor I have ever read. So yeah, I wouldn't mind that. Although I was expecting Millar would take it in an entirely new direction.

Speaking of which, I dont think that teenage Thor would have been that bad if Gaiman had wrote it (as long as Romita Jr didnt draw it). Sure it would have been a captain marvel ripoff, but it also would have made sense after Ragnarok.

If they want to do another Ultimate Thor, they would do a Ultimate Thor series. MAking a UT in 616 is just horrible.
I don't like Millar that much, his story endings always let me down.

Latest posts

Back