Thunderbolts (Parker/Walker) discussion

Void.M

CagesThunderbolts.jpg

New Thunderbolts line up and they are lead by Luke Cage.

And it's Written by Jeff Parker.

Last edited:
Re: Cage's Thunderbolts

I can't believe they would allow Crossbones on the team. That dude shot Captain America. They should lock him up in the negative zone prison. Then send the staff home to Earth. And shut down all the portals.

He's also a white supremacist, so his interactions with Luke Cage should be fun.

I can't believe they would allow Crossbones on the team. That dude shot Captain America. They should lock him up in the negative zone prison. Then send the staff home to Earth. And shut down all the portals.

Seriously. That's even more retarded than having a known psychotic killer take over SHIELD just because he shot an alien.

Wait, Bendis is GIVING UP Luke Cage?

Yeah - wouldn't have guessed that would ever happen.

Are we sure that Bendis is giving him entirely and not using him still like with Wolverine?

Seriously. That's even more retarded than having a known psychotic killer take over SHIELD just because he shot an alien.

That's not a fair comparison. Norman is a psychopath who goes from criminal master mind to giggling lunatic at the drop of a hat. Crossbones is a mercenary. He's never on the high ground, but you know where he stands. If he can't be bought with money, his girlfriend (who's in government custody, last I checked) will do the job. And in this case, he's going to be under close watch rather then given a flipping spy agency.

Overall, this is one of the best lineups I've seen, and the first time I've been excited for this Heroic Age stuff.

Last edited:

Are we sure that Bendis is giving him entirely and not using him still like with Wolverine?

I heard he might be be both on the T-Bolts and a Avengers team. But i'm not sure.

He was on that Hitch Avengers teaser.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cleavon!

Also Ant-Man's absence from that roster makes me suspect even further that he will end up on Secret Avengers

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cleavon!

Also Ant-Man's absence from that roster makes me suspect even further that he will end up on Secret Avengers

Doubt it. He's not the type of character Brubaker would use.

Doubt it. He's not the type of character Brubaker would use.

He used him in Cap: Reborn, in fact he's the one who freed Bucky from the rest of the Thunderbolts

Thats the main reason I think he'd be on the team. It really stuck out to me

I won't be surprised at all to see him not be on the team, but a man can hope

Seriously, did you read his last issue of Thunderbolts? That one panel at the end was a real "Holy ****!" moment.

I didn't.

But I don't need to have read the last issue of Thunderbolts to know that Jeff Parker is awesome. I have read the rest of his TBolts and it's been pretty great.

Agents of Atlas and Exiles already make him one of my favorite Marvel guys. Plus! He's managing to make the **** storm that is Hulk enjoyable, at least for the issues he writes.

Last edited:

I didn't.

But I don't need to have read the last issue of Thunderbolts to know that Jeff Parker is awesome. I have read the rest of his TBolts and it's been pretty great.

Agents of Atlas and Exiles already make him one of my favorite Marvel guys. Plus! He's managing to make the **** storm that is Hulk enjoyable, at least for the issues he writes.

The Hulk stuff written by Pak and Parker are awesome. I also loved his Hood mini.

Latest posts

Back