Tiger Woods '07 for the Wii

Goodwill

Anyone have this yet? I saw a commercial for it and I was stunned that it came out so soon... I had been praying for a game from the Tiger Woods franchise to migrate to the Wii... AND here we are! :) So, is this game worth it or what?

Anyone have this yet? I saw a commercial for it and I was stunned that it came out so soon... I had been praying for a game from the Tiger Woods franchise to migrate to the Wii... AND here we are! :) So, is this game worth it or what?

Isn't it Tiger Woods '07? If so, not sure what you mean by "so soon" - I've had it for XBox 360 for months. They should have had plenty of time to make it a Wii launch title.

I thought they would've skipped a year being the launch and all... I don't really know how they do the video game developing thing, honestly, so... Yea.

...And now that it is out, I need an opinion to tell me whether I should get this or not.

You said yourself goodwill
I had been praying for a game from the Tiger Woods franchise to migrate to the Wii... AND here we are!
So you like the tiger woods games and want one on wii So get it.

Sounds worth it for you.

I don't think it's out 'till the 13th but I will get this fer sure. I loved Wii Sports Golf so if this is even a slight improvment over that I'll be happy.

I thought they would've skipped a year being the launch and all... I don't really know how they do the video game developing thing, honestly, so... Yea.

...And now that it is out, I need an opinion to tell me whether I should get this or not.

As for the game itself - its the best Tiger Woods to date and one of the most fun games I've ever played.

But like I said, I have it for the 360. I haven't played it for the Wii.

That's what I mean - the games are usually different depending on the console. For instance, I know from playing both the PS2 and Gamecube version of Prince of Persia that the Gamecube controller was much easier to work with than the PS2 controller... I'm just saying Tiger Woods may be the same way between the 360 and the Wii.

Dose the Wii one let you use the wiimote as a golf club? because that would kick arse

yup sure does

cool. Might add this to list of Wii games I'm gonging get when I get mine. Should pick it up soon. Have the money now for that or even a few of them I'm just waiting and will get Wii with either DBZ this month when it's out or wait till may and get it with Spider-man III

Last edited:
Dose the Wii one let you use the wiimote as a golf club? because that would kick arse

As touchy as the controls are on the 360 (compared to 06 especially), I don't think I would like that.

Latest posts

Back