Timeline Hub

The big 5 comic companies (DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse and IDW - including Transformers and TMNT/Nicktoons) have to be like the same Megaverse or Omniverse somehow.
Throw in Shounen Jump due to a certain cameo in Deadpool Samurai (cough cough All-Might cough cough), and then it only makes the Megaverse/Omniverse much bigger.

I learned that Cold Case will be getting a sequel. It shares the universe with Without a Trace and the CSI: CSI franchise. Can you give me a nice, detailed timeline please.

Is Project X (the spy action film with Chris Hemsworth & Sam Rockwell) Marv Spy Universe (Kingsman, Argylle, Archer (?), and (unconfirmed as of now) Kick-Ass)? What do you guys think? I mean Rockwell was in Argylle, but either he is the same character, or a different one (similiar to Samuel L. Jackson and Sofia Boutella portraying multiple characters)

Is Project X (the spy action film with Chris Hemsworth & Sam Rockwell) Marv Spy Universe (Kingsman, Argylle, Archer (?), and (unconfirmed as of now) Kick-Ass)? What do you guys think? I mean Rockwell was in Argylle, but either he is the same character, or a different one (similiar to Samuel L. Jackson and Sofia Boutella portraying multiple characters)
Maybe that's the third franchise Vaughn was talking about, and not Kick-Ass (though I still think that'll for sure get connected in the future)

Probably not. But, it's possible.

Sorry to bring that up again, but for this Marv Spyverse, do we just place Archer on release dates? Like is Season 1 Episode 1 in 2009 and the rest of Season 1 in 2010? I think we never get any dates in S1 (except for the 31 on Archers Watch in a E1 Flashback, which could be August 31 2009, if that episode takes place on September 17 2009 the Release Date)

Latest posts

Back