Timeline Hub

What GI Joe continuities are their?
Lots

In general every Transformers universe is a GI Joe universe and viceversa, even if Vector Prime said that they are different multiverses.

Going by families as Transformers does:

There is the 80s comic that is the same universe as the 80s Transformers comic.

There is the 80s cartoon, that was the same universe as the Transformers cartoon (and also Gem, Inhumanoids and C.O.P.S.) and probably the 90s G.I. Joe Extreme belongs to that universe too.

Then there is a couple of Direct to Video movies in the 2000s that are a different continuity and I think that even they could be different continuities to each other, but I am not sure.

The IDW comics were the same universe as the Transformers IDW comics. Also maybe there is a reboot or more continuities in there? I think that at least there was a miniseries that takes place in a world were Cobra took over the world before the series started.

There is the 2 Live Action films and Snake Eyes seems to be an alternate continuity.

And probably more that I missed.

Last edited:
Lots

In general every Transformers universe is a GI Joe universe and viceversa, even if Vector Prime said that they are different multiverses.

Going by families as Transformers does:

There is the 80s comic that is the same universe as the 80s Transformers comic.

There is the 80s cartoon, that was the same universe as the Transformers cartoon (and also Gem, Inhumanoids and C.O.P.S.) and probably the 90s G.I. Joe Extreme belongs to that universe too.

Then there is a couple of Direct to Video movies in the 2000s that are a different continuity and I think that even they could be different continuities to each other, but I am not sure.

The IDW comics were the same universe as the Transformers IDW comics. Also maybe there is a reboot or more continuities in there? I think that at least there was a miniseries that takes place in a world were Cobra took over the world before the series started.

There is the 2 Live Action films and Snake Eyes seems to be an alternate continuity.

And probably more that I missed.
1960s toys continuity.

I would like to make a detailed timeline of the Pre-DC Wildstorm Universe.

Would there be interest in it? It could take me a long time and any help would be appreciated.

PS: Also, I am not a native English speaker and I could make some grammatical or vocabulary mistakes.

Here is the timeline of the WildStorm Universe!

Surprise new timeline thread.

Latest posts

Back