Timeline Hub

I don't think there is an alternate timeline. I think "Retcon" or "canon adjacent" is the better way to look at it.
I agree. I think the things that are inconsistent with the other DCAU comics need some assumptions to weld together events, like Nora Fries I believe, but I don't really agree with the idea that either should be taken as non-canon.

2003 - Saw 0.5
2004 - Saw: Rebirth
2004 - Dead by Daylight: David Tapp: Desecration of the Heart
2004 - Saw: Uncut Edition
2004 - Dead by Daylight (David Tapp Story) [Alternate Timeline]
2004 - Saw: The Video Game
2004 - Saw X
2005 - Full Disclosure Report
2005 - Saw II: Flesh & Blood
2005 - Saw II: Uncut Edition
2005 - The Scott Tibbs Documentary
2005 - Dead by Daylight: Amanda Young: Vain Ambition
2006 - Saw III: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Dead by Daylight (Amanda Young Story)
2006 - Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw V: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw VI: Unrated Director's Cut
2007 - Saw 3D: The Final Chapter: Unrated Director's Cut
2016 - Jigsaw
2018 - Dead by Daylight: The Saw Chapter: Official Trailer [Entity's Realm]
2021 - Spiral: From the Book of Saw
2022 - Dead by Daylight: Tome 10: Reveal Trailer [Entity's Realm]
Ah, screw it. I'm gonna attempt a Saw timeline. It's gonna bug me until I do. I'm gonna regret this around Saw III-IV, I know it lol.

Anyway, Saw: Rebirth can still fit into canon I'm pretty sure, despite what the wiki says. I mean, they don't even count the video games or short films as canon so they clearly don't know what they're talking about.

So, The Exorcist: Believer is definitely not the same continuity as The Exorcist (TV series).

It's funny how there's three direct sequels to The Exorcist that aren't connected to one another but take place in the same continuity. Anyway, it's easy to place the TV series in a standalone world, especially since the dates that the first film occurred in are different to what we are told in The Exorcist III.

So, uh... is this random comedy called Bupkis, starring Pete Davidson as Pete Davidson, part of the All Hallows Eve/Terrifier Universe? Or is this a Freddy Krueger in the Goldbergs moment?

I find it funny to imagine Art the Clown just showing up... then not doing anything. Just kinda being there and not killing anyone.

Last edited:
New shared universe discovered:
The MCU?

Miskatonic Cinematic Universe, I mean. Named after the Miskatonic University of H.P. Lovecraft.

I don't know what this means, but the director of this new movie seems to think there's a universe there.

Without doing much research, this is the timeline.

1986 - From Beyond
1987 - Re-Animator: Dawn of the Re-Animator! #1-4
1987 - The Army of Darkness versus Reanimator: Necronomicon Rising #1-5 (Non-Canon?)
1987 - Re-Animator
1988 - Bride of Re-Animator
1994 - Lurking Fear
2001 - Beyond Re-Animator
2003 - King of the Ants
2008 - Hack/Slash #15-17 (Non-Canon?)
2018 - Vampirella vs. Reanimator #1-4
2021 - The Resonator
2023 - Suitable Flesh

Apparently The Resonator TV series is connected to Re-Animator, From Beyond and Lurking Fear, so I threw in the movie version of the episodes.

The Army of Darkness versus Reanimator: Necronomicon Rising would have to happen before the end of the first movie probably, since it's not referenced, but it definitely can't be set after Bride of Re-Animator. The problem is that Herbert gets stuck in the 1920s and literally meets Howard Phillips himself... and that's just how that ends.

Hack/Slash is set in Earth-818793 (Dynamite Comics + more). Hack/Slash has a crossover with the Herbert West of the film universe, but then Hack/Slash crosses over with the Army of Darkness comics. Those comics have a completely different version of Herbert West. My best guess is that they might be related or something, but it's just an oversight. Earth-818793 also contains variants of literally every iconic horror slasher of the 1980s and 1990s, so it's not a big problem.

Vampirella vs. Reanimator doesn't really contradict anything, so I guess that fits.

Last edited:
I hope the "Halloween Cinematic Universe" (which I don't know how to feel about) doesn't reboot again. You can bring back Myers from the dead and do a "Jason Lives" sequel to Halloween Ends. I'd rather that than another timeline.

Besides, we have a cinematic universe with Season of the Witch already if you want to get technical with Easter Eggs. The silver shamrock masks appeared in Halloween (2018) and Halloween Kills, sporting the same magic microchip that causes... uh... unpleasantness involving bugs and children.

It was supposed to be cemented as canon in Halloween Ends, and quoting Gordon Green, "There was an ending I wrote, that we never filmed, and it takes place at Silver Shamrock factory as it was spitting out witch, skeleton, and jack-o-lanterns masks… and then it started spitting out Michael Myers masks." That ending isn't canon, but Silver Shamrock still exists in the H40 timeline.

As for Halloween being a movie in the world of Halloween III: Season of the Witch, that's easy to excuse as an in-universe movie based on the 1978 killings.

Screenshot_20230825_140448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230825_140541_YouTube.jpg

So, in my opinion, the Halloween Cinematic Universe should start with:

1978 - Halloween
1982 - Halloween III: Season of the Witch
2018 - Halloween
2018 - Halloween Kills
2022 - Halloween Ends

In reality though, I don't think we need a cinematic universe about a guy who kills people while wearing a William Shatner mask, as much a I like Michael.

Last edited:
If a characters travels forwards in time, should I put the ** before and after the timestamp or it is just for backwards time travel?

Has anyone ever attempted the Toy Story franchise? At least the films and shorts?
Elemental (2023)
The Good Dinosaur (2015)
Brave (2012)
Luca (2021)
The Incredibles (2004)
Incredibles 2 (2018)
Lightyear (2022)
Toy Story (1995)
Toy Story 2 (1999)
Finding Red (2022)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Finding Dory (2016)
Ratatouille (2007)
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Toy Story 4 (2019)
Up (2009)
Inside Out (2015)
Coco (2017)
Soul (2020)
Cars (2006)
Cars 2 (2011)
Cars 3 (2017)
Wall-E (2008)
A Bug's Life (1998)
Onward (2020)
Monsters University (2013)
Monsters Inc (2001)

Why is wikipedia so crap with canon? Like, seriously! RoboCop, The Exorcist, Candyman, even freaking Leprechaun? I mean, they fixed The Exorcist I think, but still. Also, they separated The Curse of La Llorona to be in a separate section of The Conjuring Universe film series page where it resides with Wolves at the Door, so at least they now consider Wolves at the Door to be canon and The Curse of La Llorona to be separate from the franchise despite being the same universe.

Screenshot_20231020_160916_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231020_155341_Chrome.jpg

Pointless rant I know, especially when I'm talking about silly Leprechauns, but still. Hopefully my (soon to be made) edits aren't reverted.

Leprechaun Timeline
1983 - Leprechaun (1993) #1
1993 - Leprechaun
1994 - Leprechaun 2
1995 - Leprechaun 3
2000 - Leprechaun in the Hood
2003 - Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood
2009 - Leprechaun (2009) #1-4
2014 - Leprechaun: Origins
2018 - Leprechaun Returns
2096 - Leprechaun 4: In Space

Every Leprechaun is a different character. This is, like... common knowledge. It's literally impossible for them to be the same character. Leprechaun Returns is the only sequel in the series. Leprechaun: Origins is the only installment that might not be canon, since it reimagines the Leprechauns as... weird-looking Gollum rip-offs? It's... a terrible movie.

Candyman Timeline
1992 - Candyman
1995 - Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh
2019 - Candyman
2020 - Candyman: Day of the Dead

Candyman (2021) is a direct sequel to Candyman (1992), but it does contain references to Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh. Now, it doesn't contain any references to Candyman: Day of the Dead, but that's because it's set prior to those events. Pretty simple.

What is the reason behind horror franchises having entries in the far future?
Either trying to make a sci-fi twist to the franchise or having a curse that states that "In x years from now the ancient evil of <Insert name of the resurrecting villain here> will awaken once more to terrorize the world!!! (DUN, dun, DUUUUUUUN...)" and we just making the math with the last entry and deducing the movie has to be set in the future

Latest posts

Back