Timeline Hub

Payday Is a Splinter timeline in the John wick Canon?

P.S. I would actually freak out if we get a Bond-Wick crossover or a Hunt-wick.
I Will instead die of laughter if they did One with English-wick.
1. Uh... I don't know. Payday has lots of crossovers. Simple to ignore I guess. The actual timeline is contradictory, but it'd be either between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 or even after Chapter 4 (let's be honest...).

2. More likely Atomic Blonde or Nobody would get a crossover, actually.

I have a question for all the timeline people here.
Resident Evil (The first one and its remake) start at night of July 24th and ends at dawn, so around 06:00 a.m.., it doesn't matter if you spend 3 or 18 hours playing the game, it always ends at dawn, but there is no chapter division or anything, so nothing to differentiate the transition from one day to other.
How do I put that in a Timeline?
Should I put this as

July 24th
Resident Evil

or there is any other way to put it?

I have a question for all the timeline people here.
Resident Evil (The first one and its remake) start at night of July 24th and ends at dawn, so around 06:00 a.m.., it doesn't matter if you spend 3 or 18 hours playing the game, it always ends at dawn, but there is no chapter division or anything, so nothing to differentiate the transition from one day to other.
How do I put that in a Timeline?
Should I put this as

July 24th
Resident Evil

or there is any other way to put it?
It's an interpretation by people, I sent to you a document a long time ago you can use that for reference.

It's an interpretation by people, I sent to you a document a long time ago you can use that for reference.
I am reading it, but even if there was any indication of the mines being the part when 00:00 stroke, how am I supposed to indicate it?

This looks ugly:

July 24th
Resident Evil (up until the end of the mines)

July 25th
Resident Evil (after the mines)

I am reading it, but even if there was any indication of the mines being the part when 00:00 stroke, how am I supposed to indicate it?

This looks ugly:

July 24th
Resident Evil (up until the end of the mines)

July 25th
Resident Evil (after the mines)
that's the only way, that's how I do this in my Assassin's Creed Timeline.

Not sure if anyone's working on it, but a Yakuza/Like A Dragon timeline would be nice to see. If anything, I can do one myself if it's not being worked on, since I'm currently playing Yakuza 0 and am up to Chapter 5.

So, I think I covered all of Marvel, including some dead/unfinished timelines for completionist reasons.

I'm thinking of turning this thread into a timeline hub. Probably a good idea...
Basically you want to create a summary (sort of a wiki home Page) so you Need all of US to send to you all our timelines?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of turning this thread into a timeline hub. Probably a good idea...
That would be a great idea. Feel free to add the timeline threads I made for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and the American Story franchise, if you want.

If you are ordering the Earths by number (by the lowest number in case of multiple Earths in one thread) then Earth-10005/Earth-17040/Earth-17315/Earth-17372 comes before Earth-13122

Saw X Timeline
So, the film is set 3 weeks after Saw according to the BTS comments... but somehow, Kramer has grown a head of hair in that time. Okay then...

But then, he's given 2 months to live... and he lives for over a year until Saw III?! Okay, sure... we'll go with that.

Saw X Timeline
So, the film is set 3 weeks after Saw according to the BTS comments... but somehow, Kramer has grown a head of hair in that time. Okay then...

But then, he's given 2 months to live... and he lives for over a year until Saw III?! Okay, sure... we'll go with that.
I havent been keeping up with the timeline, but it seems like that period has become increasingly convoluted

once again, havent seen Saw X but its not unheard of that people are given x months to live and then end up surviving for much longer

Most of John Kramer's life is pretty convoluted seeing as how most of it was told through flashbacks after his death. Thank god Saw X is a straightforward film in that regard.

2003 - Saw 0.5
2004 - Dead by Daylight: David Tapp: Desecration of the Heart
2004 - Saw: Uncut Edition
2004 - Dead by Daylight (David Tapp Story) [Alternate Timeline]
2004 - Saw: The Video Game
2004 - Saw X
2005 - Full Disclosure Report
2005 - Saw II: Flesh & Blood
2005 - Saw II: Uncut Edition
2005 - The Scott Tibbs Documentary
2005 - Dead by Daylight: Amanda Young: Vain Ambition
2006 - Saw III: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Dead by Daylight (Amanda Young Story)
2006 - Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw V: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw VI: Unrated Director's Cut
2007 - Saw 3D: The Final Chapter: Unrated Director's Cut
2016 - Jigsaw
2018 - Dead by Daylight: The Saw Chapter: Official Trailer [Entity's Realm]
2021 - Spiral: From the Book of Saw
2022 - Dead by Daylight: Tome 10: Reveal Trailer [Entity's Realm]
Dead by Daylight's Tapp has got to be a variant because he survived the bullet in the first film only to succumb to suicide between the two Saw games. Great continuity... but to be fair, Leatherface is a Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Part 2 license and he was taken at the end of the first film. Same with Alien, even though the cosmetics imply that other versions of Ripley were pulled in later in her timeline, since she shouldn't have memories of her future or her clone.

Last edited:
So the final issue of Batman: The Adventure Continues that came out yesterday had a pretty strong (but vaguely tied-in) showcase of the "Near Apocalypse of '09" mentioned in Batman Beyond.

I stay strong because
Ra's dies like he's said to in Beyond, but "vaguely" as in the Near Apocalypse is...him causing mass-infertility. Also, you would have to connect the dots for what had followed like Talia absorbing her father's mind via mystical BS (I guess similar to how Barbara Kean got Ra's powers in Gotham?)

Also, Joker isn't dead by that point. So he dies that same year or in 2010 within the DCAU timeline.
It's also post-JL: Infinity.

SIDENOTE: The Calendar Girl episode in the "New" Batman: TAS season has a calendar date that matches April of 1997. I dunno how long the events of the show went on for prior to that, but it's a start.

So the final issue of Batman: The Adventure Continues that came out yesterday had a pretty strong (but vaguely tied-in) showcase of the "Near Apocalypse of '09" mentioned in Batman Beyond.

I stay strong because
Ra's dies like he's said to in Beyond, but "vaguely" as in the Near Apocalypse is...him causing mass-infertility. Also, you would have to connect the dots for what had followed like Talia absorbing her father's mind via mystical BS (I guess similar to how Barbara Kean got Ra's powers in Gotham?)

Also, Joker isn't dead by that point. So he dies that same year or in 2010 within the DCAU timeline.
It's also post-JL: Infinity.

SIDENOTE: The Calendar Girl episode in the "New" Batman: TAS season has a calendar date that matches April of 1997. I dunno how long the events of the show went on for prior to that, but it's a start.
1) So It turns out this Isn't an alternate timeline Like watchtower thought?

2) Is this a Teaser for a DCAU 2.0 timeline? If yes or you're really brave or you're really mad. Anyway Good luck mr. Selfishmisery.

1) So It turns out this Isn't an alternate timeline Like watchtower thought?

2) Is this a Teaser for a DCAU 2.0 timeline? If yes or you're really brave or you're really mad. Anyway Good luck mr. Selfishmisery.
I don't think there is an alternate timeline. I think "Retcon" or "canon adjacent" is the better way to look at it.

Latest posts

Back