To Catch A Perv

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
Does anyone else love the "To Catch A Predator" sting operations they've been doing on Dateline? They trick internet pedophiles into coming to a house, thinking they're going to meet a young girl or boy, and then ambush them with cameras and cops. Pedophilia isn't really that funny, but the guys on the show are just so creepy and their exscuses are just so hilarious you can't help but laugh. Its on right now.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
:lol:

I like how Dateline has basically morphed into only being these shows. I'm waiting for Dateline: TCAP to premier after Law & Order: SVU. Anyway, I do get a kick out of these, especially the one where the guy wanted to perform sex acts on a cat. Plus, these are getting potentially dangerous sickos off the street.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
It just sounds funny when they read off the chat they had. And they screwed up the decoy, and these gys are creepy. And how is it their faces are not blurred?
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
DIrishB said:
:lol:

I like how Dateline has basically morphed into only being these shows. I'm waiting for Dateline: TCAP to premier after Law & Order: SVU. Anyway, I do get a kick out of these, especially the one where the guy wanted to perform sex acts on a cat. Plus, these are getting potentially dangerous sickos off the street.
The best ones are where they convince them to just take off all their clothes. Then the Dateline guy walks in and its the funniest thing you've ever seen.
Random said:
It just sounds funny when they read off the chat they had. And they screwed up the decoy, and these gys are creepy. And how is it their faces are not blurred?
Its not like they're innocent victims, they're sexual predators.
 

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
13,680
Location
Philadelphia, PA
moonmaster said:
Its not like they're innocent victims, they're sexual predators.
Still you need to have a signed licience agreement to show their face just like on cops
 
Last edited:

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
17,832
Location
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
moonmaster said:
The best ones are where they convince them to just take off all their clothes. Then the Dateline guy walks in and its the funniest thing you've ever seen.

Thats one of the ones I was referring to, the guy strips his clothes off at the front door and then the anchor walks in from another room, totally surprising him, and starts asking him about him having sex with an underage girl and a cat. It was just bizarre.

Random said:
Still you need to have a signed licience agreement to show their face just like on cops

Hey, no matter what, some people want their 15 minutes of fame. Just look at Paris Hilton.
 

jtg3885

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
2,940
Location
Connecticut
I'm still waiting for someone to hunt down the screechy little decoy they use and rape her or something. I think they're making a dangerous situation by showing the Perverted Justice people. Do they think these people who are being caught never see a television? We see them getting their court date and such; for all we know these people are watching the show in jail.

And did anyone else notice that they tend to gloss over that there's one girl who does the chats but also a lot of guys who do the baiting? Transsexual tendencies much?
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
jtg3885 said:
I'm still waiting for someone to hunt down the screechy little decoy they use and rape her or something. I think they're making a dangerous situation by showing the Perverted Justice people. Do they think these people who are being caught never see a television? We see them getting their court date and such; for all we know these people are watching the show in jail.
Oooo, never thought about that.
And did anyone else notice that they tend to gloss over that there's one girl who does the chats but also a lot of guys who do the baiting? Transsexual tendencies much?
That job would be so much fun. It's like being a part of some elaborate practical joke with a positive outcome.
 

jtg3885

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
2,940
Location
Connecticut
moonmaster said:
That job would be so much fun. It's like being a part of some elaborate practical joke with a positive outcome.
Yeah, but you gotta wonder about guys who spend that much time pretending to be a young teen girl and cyber with other men.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
jtg3885 said:
Yeah, but you gotta wonder about guys who spend that much time pretending to be a young teen girl and cyber with other men.
What, that's strange?


Um...It's not like I do...I mean-It's not like I would do that...or anything...at anytime...
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
moonmaster said:
Does anyone else love the "To Catch A Predator" sting operations they've been doing on Dateline? They trick internet pedophiles into coming to a house, thinking they're going to meet a young girl or boy, and then ambush them with cameras and cops. Pedophilia isn't really that funny, but the guys on the show are just so creepy and their exscuses are just so hilarious you can't help but laugh. Its on right now.

Yes. Those are awesome. If they had a channel dedicated to this I would watch it 24/7.
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
These things are so hilarious. I just love seeing their faces when the news anchor comes from around the corner and then hearing their excuses.

"I just drove 2 hours across the state line at 2:30am to just hang out." :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:


You can't be serious......
 

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,126
Location
Dublin, Ireland
....................what the **** is wrong with your country?They televise the entrapment and capture of paedophiles?!Or do I have this completely wrong?
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
Patriot Mk2 said:
....................what the **** is wrong with your country?They televise the entrapment and capture of paedophiles?!Or do I have this completely wrong?


No. That's right. They pass it off as an expose/warning to parents of kids who are on the internet.

It's more of an embarassment thing I guess.
 

jtg3885

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
2,940
Location
Connecticut
Patriot Mk2 said:
....................what the **** is wrong with your country?They televise the entrapment and capture of paedophiles?!Or do I have this completely wrong?
To be fair, this isn't a regular law enforcement thing. What they do is bring in people from a site where it's a bunch of fat men who regularly pretend to be teenage girls to trap pedophiles. They bring them to a location where they're temporarily deputized (I believe it affects either whether or not the chat logs can be used in court or the standing said logs have), and they begin luring the men for 'meetings' to that point. NBC has recently taken to televising them and interviewing the men, but the untelevised ones have been going on for... pretty much as long as AOL has been around.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
Patriot Mk2 said:
....................what the **** is wrong with your country?They televise the entrapment and capture of paedophiles?!Or do I have this completely wrong?

Yep, you're right. It's great. The police come and take them away too.
 

nigma

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
3,257
Location
Vancouver, Wa
the local fox news channel has been dong this for a while...teaming up and Preverted Justice and catching the guys....im waiting for them to catch a lady....now that would be funny....
 

jtg3885

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
2,940
Location
Connecticut
nigma said:
the local fox news channel has been dong this for a while...teaming up and Preverted Justice and catching the guys....im waiting for them to catch a lady....now that would be funny....
Oh, they got a couple of gay guys in the last one.
 

Latest posts

Top