To Catch A Perv

nigma

Well-Known Member
jtg3885 said:
Oh, they got a couple of gay guys in the last one.

what was there excuse? and are we talking about the skinny over dressed kind...or the fat slobs types? (no offense people, im a generalist)
 

jtg3885

Banned
nigma said:
what was there excuse? and are we talking about the skinny over dressed kind...or the fat slobs types? (no offense people, im a generalist)
Same as everyone else. "I want to mentor him." "I'm just here to hang out." etc.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Patriot Mk2 said:
....................what the **** is wrong with your country?They televise the entrapment and capture of paedophiles?!Or do I have this completely wrong?

What? There's something wrong with that? Public humiliation ranks right up there with celebrity worship here in the States.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
DIrishB said:
What? There's something wrong with that? Public humiliation ranks right up there with celebrity worship here in the States.
Why can't you just feed them to drop bears like normal people?
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Caduceus said:
Why can't you just feed them to drop bears like normal people?

We only have mutant rats here in the States...it really comes down to not being the same kind of spectacle. After all, its all about entertainment!
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
I love how they have a towel right there ready and waiting. :lol:

And the cop hiding in the bushes in the camo jumping him - it doesn't get any better than that.
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
That was totally worth the seven minutes. :lol:

"Bein' Stupid."


I wonder if he actually thought he was gonna let him walk out of that house. But no, 12 seconds of freedom, and then..... OH my GOD!! It's a giant bush!!!!
 

Synch

Well-Known Member
What's crazy is they are only in town for like 3 days and they catch like 20 to 25 pervs each time. That is sick. I always watch this when it comes on and I'm like is it really that many pedos in real life?
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Synch said:
What's crazy is they are only in town for like 3 days and they catch like 20 to 25 pervs each time. That is sick. I always watch this when it comes on and I'm like is it really that many pedos in real life?

No...none of them had ever done it before being caught, dontchaknow.
 

Synch

Well-Known Member
Ha! yea, it's like they are all in a club and they are taught what to say when they get caught. "I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, this is my first time doing something like this." Did you see the one where the dad brought his little son? The kid had to be like 4 or 5. I felt so bad for the kid. Even that sick dude was saying he'll "never do it again." Then he had the nerve to start crying when he was caught. And then he was acting like he cared so much about his kid. Wow.
 

Planet-man

Well-Known Member
I've been watching these on YouTube non-stop. Chris Hansen is Batman.

The most insane is when they nail a successful businessman or doctor with a wife and kids and everything. What idiots.:lol:

Watching them on YouTube though, you run the risk of glancing at the comment section and reading stuff like "this is so stupid these girls BEG 4 it and they still blame the guys the age of consent should be lowered to 12 like here in Japan".:dead:
 
Top