To uk people.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Hi
I don't know if you know this but there is a new collection in uk.
http://www.marvel-figurines.co.uk/

each week you get a magazine with info on the superhero that you get the figurine of. 1st = Spider-man , Next one will be Wolverine.

I recomend you Subscribe to it. You will get A displaystand. , An Exclusive Spider-man figurine and a binder to keep the Magazine in.

I have subscribed and I love the figurine you get free it's hand painted so it looks much better. The magazine it's self I found to be intresting somethings in it I did not know as I never read Every 616 comic.

Anyway I thought you would like to know.

Damn, that's sweet. I hope that comes to NZ!

It's only £12 a month.

Its a fornight magazine.

Sorry if people don't like it I just thought it was cool and maybe some uk marvel fans might like it.

Yeah but it's that type of magazine.

Like the fire truck , doll house , touch of frost ect....

The fact the figures are rare and only avalible with the magazine makes it worth every penny at least to me anyway.

LOL yeah maybe but I still love mag and figure plus theres gonna be at least 24 I think

Reason? Advert for it has hulk figure. Magzine shows one complete set with no hulk so I'm guessing theres going to be at least 2 sets of 12. Also collecting it every fornight is cooler to me than buying all at once on ebay as I am building up my collection not buying someone elses collection.

But thats just me.

I hope this can come to NZ so I can attempt to buy it with imaginary coins and peanuts.

So far this collection has been great.

spider-man TWICE! one = normal one = if you subscribe
wolverine
doc ock
The thing
magneto
blade
silver surfer
green goblin
captain America
doctor doom
Phonix
Iron Man
daredevil
storm
thor
beast
elektra
the human torch
the punisher
plus Hulk special and Jugganught special
and in about 3-5 months VENOM!!!!!!!! (Can't wait for him)

the normal one is his stood up like this

The collectors version for subscribing is this

yes it is. I got those pics off ebay.

If you wanted just that one it's going pretty cheap on ebay dude

Latest posts

Back