Too many Ultimate titles...

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Just saw that on 5/31/06 three Ultimate titles comes out (Ultimate Extinction #5, Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 & Ultimate Spider-Man #95) and that usually doesn't work well with Marvel (damn you!) so I have a feeling one of them will be delayed. I hope NOT but what are you gonna do...

YES, I'm bored! So what!

E

Excelsior Club
Ultimate Warrior said:
Just saw that on 5/31/06 three Ultimate titles comes out (Ultimate Extinction #5, Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 & Ultimate Spider-Man #95) and that usually doesn't work well with Marvel (damn you!) so I have a feeling one of them will be delayed. I hope NOT but what are you gonna do...

YES, I'm bored! So what!

Maybe. They have released 3 on the same day in the past though...

the watcher

Ultimate Warrior said:

YES, I'm bored! So what!

As much as I hate to think of any delays, I just can't shake the feeling that one of them will be... I hate that feeling. It's a suckie feeling.

MaxwellSmart

The question I would ask would be is if Ultimates #11, Extinction #5, and Hulk vs. Wolverine came out on the same day, what order would you read them in? Personally, I would read Ultimates, Hulk vs. Wolverine, then Extinction. But I would have to flip through them first, then see which seemed most intriguing.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Warrior said:

YES, I'm bored! So what!
If they do, YOU JINXED IT!

SO THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!! :x

...If it happens, that is. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts