Spider-Man Toxin

icemastertron said:
but not horrible neither.

Maybe not Reggie Hudlin or Orson Scott Card horrible, but it was horrible. :D

I really enjoyed Toxin. It was one of the few comics that had me heavily anticipating the next issue after i finished reading it. Yes, i am a symbiote fanboy, but even if i wasnt i woulda loved it.

Probably my favourite development in the series was the "fatherhood'' of Pat and the symbiote, how he had to teach it why things are good and bad. The symbiote being a wiseass was always amusing.

I didnt like "venom vs carnage" much though, it was a huge disapointment for me. The art was amazing, but Venom and especially Carnage were'nt written well at all.

UltimateE said:
Actually I agree with Ice. That drives me nuts. It's one thing to start a thread asking to have the issue spoiled but it's another to start a thread and leave someone else to start the discussion.

Anyway, back on toxin - er, topic. On Toxin. Whatever. :crazy:

I bought every issue and liked it. Art and dialogue, family subplot, very good and better than most of the name characters' stuff. The good part is, basically, Spider-Man farms out to Toxin one of the villians who escaped The Raft. Spidey is subcontracting this guy, and also warning him that he'll bring him down if he doesn't get the symbiote under control and the job chasing the escaped inmate done.

And talk about going off topic....this veered much more wildly of topic than, um, for example, having the audacity to point out that Marvel and DC flagship characters were both dying. Sheesh. Let's be consistent.

I really enjoyed Toxin. It was one of the few comics that had me heavily anticipating the next issue after i finished reading it. Yes, i am a symbiote fanboy, but even if i wasnt i woulda loved it.

Probably my favourite development in the series was the "fatherhood'' of Pat and the symbiote, how he had to teach it why things are good and bad. The symbiote being a wiseass was always amusing.

I didnt like "venom vs carnage" much though, it was a huge disapointment for me. The art was amazing, but Venom and especially Carnage were'nt written well at all.
Why didn't anyone listen to him? Ya'll would like Toxin, dawgs.

I usually remove my toxins with those foot pad thingies from TV.

Dawg.

I actually read and kinda liked Toxin

The idea of a policeman with a symbiote is kinda interesting he actually wanted to use it for good and not in a "Lethal Protector" way, I'd like to see the character used in Avengers: The Initiative

The idea of a policeman with a symbiote is kinda interesting he actually wanted to use it for good and not in a "Lethal Protector" way, I'd like to see the character used in Avengers: The Initiative

I'd like to see toxin as a supporting character in spiderman. He's one of the closest things spidey has got to a sidekick...and i think he should have one.

I didn't like Toxin. I like the comic with his "birth" the venom vs carnage one but Toxin himself I don't like.

are you also having the idea that toxin and taskmaster would make an intresting
instructor duo?

I'd like to see toxin as a supporting character in spiderman. He's one of the closest things spidey has got to a sidekick...and i think he should have one.
for a long time I thought he'd make a good supporting character in Sensational Spider-Man, but since the cancellation that's been dashed
are you also having the idea that toxin and taskmaster would make an intresting
instructor duo?
I don't know if toxin would make a good instructor though, maybe an advisor or something ala Trauma

Back